Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game

Clear Mind, Clear Judgment, Konoha's Finest ! Witness The Fifth Great Shinobi World War Here !!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:06 pm

If any of your answers aren't the same as the ones below, please correct them according to the correct answers below. Otherwise ^_^ Both Mission Reports are Accepted

History of Konaha-

Mission Report answers-

Answer one- The First Hokage, Madara, and The Second Hokage.

Answer Two- Hashirama Senju

Answer Three- The war is assumed to have begun when the 3rd Kazekage, the one that Sasori from Akatsuki made into a doll, disappeared. During the war so did Yahiko, Nagato and Konan decide to work together with Hanzo to stop the war and bring peace, however, when Hanzo betrayed Yahiko, Nagato and Konan so did it lead to Yahiko's, Hanzo's and all the Amegakure and Roots ninjas that was with him.

Answer Four- The Third Hokage was nicknamed The God of Shinobi because of his knowledge of all Konaha's jutsu. The Third Hokage was stated to be a child prodigy in his prime because of his unmatched skills.

Answer Five- Lady Tsunade

Answer Six- The Fourth Hokage has the word legendary in his tittle because of the fact he saved the village from the Kyuubi attack. Also because he is the fastest man in Konaha, Because his speed rivaled that of Madara Uchiha, and because he was said to be a ninja found only once in a generation. The Fourth Hokage has very unique and special abilities.

Answer Seven- Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade. They got their name from Hanzo of the Rain.

Answer Eight- Nobody killed The Third Hokage, but he died while trying to seal Orochimaru using A Forbidden Jutsu.

Answer Nine- Jiraiya was killed By Pain

Answer Ten- The First Hokage had the ability to mix earth and water and make wood style jutsu. He was also the brother of Madara and Tobirama. he used this wood style jutsu to make the land and surroundings for Konaha.

Answer eleven- Secret Wood Style Jutsu: Deep Forest Emergence

Answer Twelve- The First, Third and Fourth

Answer Thirteen- Gamabunta and Ennma

Answer Fourteen- The Fourth Hokage sealed the nine tailed fox spirit.

Answer Fifteen- Madara Uchiha delcared the Fourth Great Shinobi War.

Answer Sixteen- Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju Were stated to be the two strongest shinobi to ever walk the Ninja world, because of the abilities and talents.

Answer Seventeen- Madara, itachi, Sasuke, Obitio, Izuna

Answer Eighteen- Neji, Hanabi, Hinata, Hiashi, and Hizashi

Answer Nineteen- Sakumo Hatake

Answer Twenty- The Fourth Hokage's Legacy is the Rasengan. Only a handful of people know the Rasengan; The Fourth Hokage, Jiraiya, Naruto, Kakashi, and The Third Hokage.

Answer Twenty-one- Hashirama Senju, Hiruzen Sarutobi, Jiraiya, The Fourth Hokage, Kakashi Hatake, Naruto, and Konohamaru. Note each of these ninja were taught by the previous ninja. Example would be Hiruzen Sarutobi taught Jiraiya and Jiraiya taught The Fourth Hokage.

Back to top Go down
https://konohasfinest.rpg-board.net
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Character Name: Sanmita

Character Rank: Genin

Name Of Mission: Take the goods to The Hidden Sand Village

Rank Of Mission: D

What must be done to complete the mission: Deliever the goods to the Kazekage and return to Konoha.

How Many Missions have you done including this one : 1

Mission report: After receiving the goods, I carefully sealed them in a weapon storage scroll of mine. I had to remove a pair of sai I had stored in the scroll, but I figured it was the best possible option to transport goods more carefully without any fear of destruction. I immediately went off to Land of wind. En route, near the Land of fire boundaries, the trees had fallen down due to rainfall, hence blocking the way. I lessened the blockage using my dual sword technique: Twin blade sonata, as I lessened the bulk. Then using my clan secret technique, Burning tears, I used acid all over the remaining tree trunks, hence vaporizing them instantly. Since the whole tree-removing thing had taken a lot of effort, I decided to camp nearby.

I was gathering woods when some non-ninja thugs invaded my camp, expecting the goods to be inside my tent. They were still searching when I returned, and before they could sense that I was back, I used Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique on them, and immediately incapacitated them with my blades. When I was done, I changed my tent location because I was quite tired, and knew I wouldn't be able to travel long.

Next morning, I entered The land on wind, and started traveling west towards the village. However, I was then ambushed by five rogue Sand shinobi. I put on my earphones, and then just let the beats direct my movements. The rhythm helped me give unexpected attacks on the assaulters. I mainly used basic hand to hand combat moves, like punch in gut, kicks in stomach and in ribs. I was able to finish those off about 50 minutes. Then after regaining my breath, I started traveling again.

As soon as I reached the sand, I was stopped by the gatekeepers, who let me enter after I showed them mission papers and authorization by the Hokage. I was let in the village, and immediately taken to Kazekage. I brought the goods in front of him, who checked them thoroughly. Not finding any fault, he approved the mission complete. I rested there for the night, and immediately started back journey. Near the boundary, I was attacked by a group of bandits, who were shown the height of skies by a combination of my speed and Konoha secret technique: Thousand years of pain. I must say Jiraiya sensei was a genius, not just due to his books, but his ninja techniques as well. Those who remained were subjected to Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique, and while they were trapped in genjutsu, I sneaked past them. I then came as soon as possible to konoha, and a day prior to when I reached the village, I was attacked, again *groan*, by some shinobi, only this time they were two, and quite skilled ones. I had to use Burning tears technique, and while they tried were trying to get up after receiving third degree acid burns, I started traveling again. After that I had no trouble coming back.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Very Interesting. Hmm.. ^_^ Accepted
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Name Of Mission: Gang Violence!

Rank Of Mission: C

What must be done to complete the mission: Defeat the head bandits and the 20 weaker bandits while avoiding the kunais.

How Many Missions have you done including this one: 2

Mission report: The first thing I did as soon as I got the mission was gathering info on the location of the bandits in Forest of Death, the terrain in that region, and the problems I may come to face, by asking those in my clan who had experience in the forest. I almost had a heart attack on hearing about large larvae and stuff, because even though they don't hinder my concentration, they do creep me out. After gathering enough info, I entered the forest via the nearest gate to the bandit location. When I reached the bandit location, I used Hidden mist jutsu in order to make sure that I am well concealed. However, the bandit leader soon sensed something wrong with the mist, and understood that a ninja or a group of shinobi is underway. Knowing that if caught, I will be dead, and mission would go down the drain, I immediately cast a bunshin, launched an explosive tag between the bandits and quickly hid a bit far away. The tag had exploded right near the leader's feet, who jumped off and did an A-class Earth release: Swamp of the underworld Jutsu. He sent his men towards the place I was hiding, and where my Bunshin was. With their attenion diverted, I was able to sneak past. Seeing that the leader used a major A-class jutsu to negate the effect of a small tag explosion, I understood that even if he has mastered the Jutsu, he still will b a piece of cake as that is the only Jutsu in his arsenal, and he will not b able to execute this Jutsu repeatedly, at one time, he will get tired.

Since My bunshin was giving the other bandits a merry-go-round ride in the forest(metaphorically of course), the bandit leader as alone. I immediately cast Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique, and while the Bandit leader was trying to sort what he saw, I came from behind, and launched a kick right at the base of his backbone. However, before I could launch another kick, he snapped out, and doded the kick, trowing me off balance. He immediately started going through seals, and I made a hasty plan on the spot. As soon as he launch the Jutsu, I jumped, avoiding the mud pond he had created. He was surprised, apparently his jutsu was a hidden hand for him i a battle, giving him an advantage, and thus my easy dodge took him aback. I used this momentary daze of his to my advantage, and with a backflip, got right behind him. Then I used Konoha secret technique:Thousand years of death on him, and he stumbled into the Earth death trap he had created for me. *god bless his soul*

After this, I hid again, as I sensed the other Bandits coming back. The way they handled their kunai made it obvious that they are not very skilled. They were quite confused with the sight of a mud pond in their camp, and their leader missing from place. I quietly launched Amaya secret technique: Burning tears and fled, with the screams of about 21-22 burning bandits reverberating behind me.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:05 pm

Im Impressed !! Only your second mission and your this good..
In time, you might make a perfect Anbu Black Ops Shinobi.
Your Stealth and Improvisation are great qualities to have.
Anyway. Accepted!!
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:36 am

Characters Name: Sanmita

Character rank: genin

Name of Mission: Sold Out Of Sake

Rank of mission: D

What must be done to complete the mission: Gather all the ingredients needed to make Lord Hokage's Sake

How many missions have you done so far including this one: 3

Mission report: When I recieved the mission details and the way to get the Special Hokage liquid for his sake, I went home and started to sort the things that were easy to obtain: Sugar, Lemon juice and water. Vodka was most difficult to obtain. So I first went and bought lemon juice. But things got complicated when I went to buy Sugar. Apparently my cousin had bought a week worth of grocery, Sugar included, just the day before. In order to make sure I was not caught, I bought some food coloring as well, and told the shopkeeper that I am making sugar candies from myself. I am well known for my sweet tooth, hence the shopkeeper bought the sugar candy excuse. I sealed everything I had in the storage scroll used to keep supplies during missions. Then I went towards the near Liquor shop, and then as I was beside the alleyway which was nearest to the shop, I dropped a smoke bomb, and while covered in smoke, did a quick bunshin, and hid inside the alley. When the smoke cleared, my bunshin stood there, and it apologized to people for clumsily dropping the smoke bomb. This way, the people didn't pay any real attention. I did a quick henge, and transformed myself into a buxom woman. Then I came out of alley, and went into the shop, and asked for sake. When the bartender served me the liquor, I quickly sealed the liquor, and then acted as if I was going to pass out.
The bartender kicked me out of the shop. Then I went towards a shop selling distilled water. I bought a bottle, and then went towards my home. On the way, I snuck in an alley where no one was around. I undid my henge, and went out by other end. This way, no one saw me doing the henge, and by taking another route, had removed all chances of suspicion. Then I went back at my home, took a spoon and a medium cup. I unsealed and mixed all ingredients in a proper manner, and then sealed the concoction in my supplies scroll. Then I made my way to Hokage mansion, and used the well hidden underground passage mentioned in my mission details. I went in the room where Hokage kept his stock of sake, now just an empty room, and approached the dresser at far corner of room. I took out the vial of the special liquid, and then unsealed the rest of the mixture from my scroll. I poured the liquid in the concoction, then mixed it properly till it finally started to smell like, well sake. I sealed it again, came out of manor, and made my way to Hokage tower.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:08 pm

Accepted! Keep it up !
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Name Of Mission: Chakra Control

What must be done to complete the mission: Learn to control Chakra, master tree climbing, water walking and chakra gathering

How Many Missions have you done including this one: 4

Mission report: After receiving mission, I first visited the library in order to see the basics of the exercises I was supposed to do. First I read about tree climbing, according to which high chakra is more difficult to control. Then, I went to training ground 7, and started gathering chakra on my feet. I was thrown after second step, which was perhaps due to high chakra. The is started decreasing chakra with each attempt, till I got the hang of how much I need to use. I was able to successfully complete the exercise in 3 days, and had suffered through chakra exhaustion, a small concussion because I hit my head in one attempt(not a major injury, a night rest fixed me up). The 3rd day I was able to walk on tree without falling. I took a day off to regain my chakra.

The next day I went to the riverside. I was supposed to walk on water without drowning if I put less chakra, or fell headfirst if I use more. I again tried hit and trial method. I started walking two steps at a time. At first I was drowning (thank the wonders of knowing how to swim I didnt drown). However, the second day, I was able to maintain myself with my feet knee deep in water. I got too excited, and did one of my top 10 mistakes of my life: I injected too much chakra for my next step, and fell head first in water. I managed to gain my balance, but then another problem propped up. I didn't anticipate that unlike tree climbing, I must keep constant chakra flow in both feet. In order to decide how much I chakra I need to maintain balance, I stopped chakra flow in one feet, falling right in the water. However, I succeeded in water walking after 5 days worth of effort.

Third, I began chakra gathering. I had been good at concentration exercises in academy, so I was well versed with making my mind pin point at one point. I marked a point at my hand, put a little sand on it, and visualized it as center of my Chakra. I gained a few chakra burns in the effort, but since I knew what I was to expect, I was able to focus my chakra on my hand, and knew I was doing it right when the sand started to revolve around the point I had made. Had I been doing wrong, the hand would have splattered in my hand.

After I was finally finished with the exercise, I made my way to home, and took a night off. The next day, I tried all the three exercises again, in order to confirm I had mastered them. Needless to say, I did them without any trouble, and immediately knew I had finished the mission.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:32 am

Name Of Mission: Anbu Takedown

What must be done to complete the mission: Defeat the missing ANBU and retrieve the forbidden scroll

How Many Missions have you done including this one : 5

Mission Report: This was the first mission which had landed me in emergency ward of the hospital.Well no surprise, seeing the one I fought was a ANBU who could execute S-class ninjutsu. Its a wonder that I survived, and an even bigger wonder that I was able to complete the suicide mission I had undertaken.

According to the mission details, an ANBU, male with about 6' 2'' height and a cat mask on, had fled east with the croll that consisted Nidaime and Yondaime's S-Class space-time techniques. The man was basically a fire user, an advantage for me as I was a water user. However, he had been away for 3 days, which meant there was a millionth chance for me to catch upto him. Of course, that millinth chance worked for me. He was not able to get much far, just till a city about 10 miles east from Konoha. The traitor was hiding in the forests that surrounded the city.

When I was finally able to track his exact location, I did not attack him outrightly. I used a henge, and transformed myself into a cuckoo bird. They were a good option as there were plenty of cuckoo in forest, and also, the only bird who doesn't make nest is a cuckoo, so it won't look out of place if there is a stray bird perched on a tree. I flew to the area where he had camped, and found he was trying to perfect Flying thunder God technique. He was doing well, but it seemed he had to take a little strain while executing the technique. I kept watching him, until he finally grew tired and decided to get sleep.

At night, when I was pretty sure he might be in deep slumber, I flew directly into his tent, avoiding the land traps he had set. I then undid my henge, and quickly made my way to the place where the ANBUs gear were kept. However I stopped as I heard the words, "You know ANBU are light sleepers, girly?" Behind me, the traitor was ready to attack me. I knew I had no other option, but to fight. I took my swords out, and immediately fell into my stance. Apparently he got the message, and immediately rushed at me with a pair of sai. He was strong, stronger than even Tenten onee-chan with her swords. He kept pushing me back. He then said, "You are that girl who goes about calling herself Konoha no Saya (Konoha's shooting arrow). I have heard a little about you. Genin, fresh out of academy, a prodigy at planning and swordplay. A reliable shinobi with some real nice curves." He said licking his lips, and I shuddered. This man was a big perv, and was creeping me out. I had to defeat him. I decided to actually start fighting. I back flipped, put my swords back in holsters with one hand while I took out one of my scroll with my other hand, and opened a pair of Sai. I fought with them while he used a short katana. We kept fighting for 10 mins, and since I was well rested but he was not, and my chakra capacity was already higher than his, I fought him at equal grounds. I couldn't help but say the words that later proved to be my doom.

"So ANBU-san, how does it feel to get your sorry butt kicked by a genin kunoichi?", I taunted, and he grew angry. "I am not weak girl. If you are as smart as others say, you must know why we are equally matched right now, and if you have not yet figured out, well I hope I finish you off early, so you never come to know the horrific results of what I have worked for so far."

I knew what he was talking about, and decided that I will have to give it my all. I took out my dual swords, the ones with Kanji of air and water written over it. I fell into the first stance of Twin blades sonata, and began fighting earnestly. My blade skills were far superior, and soon, his sword broke. The he started using earth jutsu on me. He first started with Earth Release: Earth Spear, upping his defenses. However, there was a reason my blades had those Kanji written over them, those blades use user's chakra to create the same effect as the element they represent. I used wind kanji sword, and started stabbing him as I whirled around. The I launched a roundhouse kick on his neck, which he tried to dodge, but got hit in shoulder, dislodging it. He then used Earth Release: Mud Indulgence, which would have knocked me off, had I not been in forest. I backed a little, and the mud flow was slowed due to forest. I then cam up onto a tree and launched Amaya secret technique: Burning tears. Since hiis Earth spear Jutsu had not completely worn off, he only got burnt at places I had cracked his armor using my sword.

He was thoroughly pissed, and decided t reveal his final card: The Flying thunder god technique. He took out about 10 tri-pronged kunai, and started throwing them in all directions. Those kunai were a dead giveaway of what he was going to do, and I started brainstorming. I used another round of Amaya secret technique: burning tears, and he immediately cast another Earth spear. I was trying to make sure he runs out of chakra and doesn't execute the technique. However, I realized I was much late because he threw all the kunai as soon as the rain stopped before I could do anything else. He executed the technique, as he teleported himself to the kunai right behind me. My instincts took over and I dodged. He repeated the technique the second time, and I got stabbed by him at the right arm. But when he tried the third time, he couldnt. He was out of chakra and couldn't stand. I wasn't in good position, but I was still standing, even when he fell head first on the ground. He was defeated, and against all odds, I had won.

I told him, " ANBU-san, you are under arrest for treason and stealing the S-class village property, and you are in no position to fight. Try, and the last thing you will see will be my blade." He couldn't believe he lost at the hands of a genin. He said, "I knew one of the strongest jutsu ever created. How could you defeat me?" to which I replied, "You were once a Konohan as well. There was a great man who once said that jutsu don't make a shinobi, their bravery does. That man was the legendary sannin and teacher of the yondaime, the one whose jutsu you tried to copy. These are the words of Jiraiya-sensei. You had understood the jutsu, but you didn't understand the aim behind it. It was created to protect, not to kill a fellow leaf."

He passed out. I knew I will not be able to carry him after being in constant pain. So I took a soldier pill, created a bunshin to help me carry the ANBU dude, took the scroll, and then took off to village. The back journey wasn't as easy, but I managed to reach the village by the end of the day. I asked the gatekeeper to take the rogue to konoha jail, and after that blacked out. The next thing I remember is waking up in konoha hospital. I had nt paid much attention to my injuries, I had a very deep cut in my arm (my nerve was safe, but just by a centimeter), a stab in my left stomach,heavy chakra exhaustion and wound on my temple. I had lost a lot of blood, due to which I was given blood transfusion. I was asked o remain in bed for at least a week. However, I was able to sit within 3 days, and that is when I started t write this report.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:17 am

Thank You for getting that scroll back. It is a very important document to the Leaf. It holds the secrets of each generation. Anyways... Accepted!
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:44 am

Name Of Mission: Medical Assistance

What must be done to complete the mission: Learn Medical Ninjutsu, Treat the injured ninjas and give hokage a boiled baked potato.

How Many Missions have you done including this one: 7

Mission Report: After receiving the mission, I made my way to Konoha Hospital, went to reception and asked for the head medic Shizune-san. After receiving the directions, I made my way to her office, when I was suddenly tackled by a woman in her 20's, dressed in all black. She was rushing towards medical emergency room, and screaming instructions at a nurse, who just said 'Yes, Shizune-sama" Then I knew she was the person I was searching for. I was surprised, since I had heard about the medic, and according to my estimate, she would easily be around 40 years old, yet she looked so young.

She then looked at me and said, "Are you alright? What are you doing there, sitting on floor like that?" I had not realized I was still on the floor. I apologized, stood up, and told her that I was supposed to meet her. She said, "Oh. I am sorry I can't talk to you right now, I am in a little hurry. Please wait in my office, will you? We can talk there after I am finished, or we may talk tomorrow." I told her I would wait, and went in her office. After about two hours, he returned, and then told me that the Hospital is running a little short of medics, and the number of patients is increasing. " A war is stirring, and we are trying our best to heal those affected, but our numbers are not enough." I told her why I had come, and she beamed. She told me that it will take a lot of effort. I agreed, and thought that this will be a good option. My previous mission had told me how weak I could get if I don't receive medic attention. She asked if I have any prior knowledge of medical Jutsu, and I told her about Celestial edge: moonlight ballad. But its workings were vastly different from the techniques I was going to learn.Shizune-sensei first took me to a small room. There on a table, lied a fish. Sensei asked me how good my control was, and I told her that I had large reserves of chakra which I could control well because I do chakra control exercises daily, even though I have mastered them. She told me that medical ninjutsu requires excellent chakra control, and to make my control perfect, I will first have to put in chakra, and heal the fish so its injuries heal, and I learn to concentrate on smaller wounds. I started practicing, gathering chakra and trying to put in the right amount, and got it right the next day.

When I was finally able to do it perfectly, shizune-sensei started teaching me Mystical Palm Technique. According to her, the Medical Jutsu were all B rank or above, so I might take time learning, seeing I am just a genin. I assured her I will try my best to learn them ASAP. I started practicing after I learnt what I needed to do. It took about 4 days of complete exhaustion and tiring practice to perfect the perfect the technique. Then she taugh me Poison Extraction Jutsu, a B-rank Jutsu which had made me running around the herbal garden. I learnt to carefully extract the poison, and then administering antidote. Then I learnt Secret Healing Injury Destruction. At the end of 3 days, I could do it correctly. The last day of training sensei didn't turn up to supervise me as she usually does, so I went to check. I saw her outside an emergency ward. I asked her what was wrong, and she told me that the number of medics is falling short, and many serious patients are not being attended properly. I asked if I could help, and after a moment she accepted. She asked me to rush to Ward no. 7, where some patients had been admitted, and give them treatment. They were priority patients, but the strongest medics had their own patients to handle. I went in the ward. There were 4 people inside, a case of burns, another with internal damage, one with a slow yet lethal poison injected in his body, and the final one was with a deep cut in his shoulder blade. I went to first one, and using mystical palm technique, treated his burns. I used the same technique to heal the fourth man. Then I took out the scroll to make poison extraction out of the third man. After about an hour, I was able to take out ost of the poison in his body, and recognizing the poison, administered him proper antidote. Then I went to the second person and used Secret Healing Injury Destruction.

Shizune sensei came to check on me, and when she saw I had handled the patients, she was impressed. I asked her if she needed more help, to which she told that according to sources, there was a wounded chuunin in northern exit of Konoha, and an injured genin in forest of death. She asked me to help with them, and I agreed. I went to north end of Konoha, and exited the gate. Around 100 yards further in forest, a chuunin was lying, his head had a severe wound, and his left are had been dislodged. I pulled him up, and took him to hospital I went in room I used for learning medial jutsu, and laid him on the table. I started using mystical palm technique, and healed his head injuries. I then cleaned up blood on his face and hands, and saw a snake bite mark. I immediately administered him the antidote for snake poison, and gradually, colour returned on his face. Then I took his dislodged arm, and pushed it in the right socket. He groaned in pain, put didnt wake up.

After making sure his vitals were out of danger, I went to Forest of death and saw a fellow genin who was going through chakra poisoning Since I did not know what technique to use, I released Celestial edge: moonlight ballad. Since it was day time, the technique was not as fast, but it did work its magic. The genin was fine, but weak. I helped him up and took to hospital for further assistance.

After doing this, I went to Hokage to report the mission. But He seemed agitated. He asked me to bring a boiled baked potato for him, he wanted to have one, badly. I did not know how to cook one, so I went to a my favorite sandwich restaurant. I was hungry myself, and ordered Vegetable sandwich. I then asked the shop owner if he had some boiled baked potato. He told me he had, so I told him to pack some for me. I paid for sandwich and potato, and immediately made my way to Hokage office.
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:54 am

Character Name: Mochiro Uchiha

Name of Mission: Legendary Sannin

Rank of Mission: D

How many missions have you done including this one: 9
What must be done to complete the mission: Give a brief desciption on the three Legendary Sannin in two paragraphs for each.

Mission Report: Jariyah was one of the Three Legendary Sannin. Jariyah was tought by The Third Hokage, hes a master Toad Sage, he is also a pervert. Jariyah tought pein who is known as God of the Shinobi, he also tought Naruto for two in a half years. Jariyah made a book about gaining peace for the Ninja World, which was first intrusted to Nagato, then to NAruto who actually carried it out. Jariyah was a Legendary Sannin because in his effort to defeat Hanzo of the hidden rain village. Jariyah took care of Nagato and his friends during and after the Ninja War was going on.
Jariyah fought along side Tsunade and Orochimaru to defeat Hanzo of The Hidden Rain. Hanzo of the Rain gave the Names to all three of the Sannin. The have been called the Legendary Sannin ever since. Jariyah continued his efforts to bring peace to the Ninja World by breeding Naruto to carry out his job. Jariyahs attempts came to an end when he was assassinated by Pein in the woods.

Tsunade was also one of the Three Legendary Sannin who is currently living. The Granddaughter of the First Hokage, A medical type shinobi. Also tought by the First Hokage, and the Teacher of Sakura. Tsunade is the 5th Hokage of Konaha, she is a Snail sage master. She gained her name in the 2nd Great Ninja War between the Hidden Leaf and the Hidden Rain. Fighting against Hanzo the Salamender king, along with Jariyah and Orochimaru. He gave her, Jariyah and Orochimaru the names for their continuous attempts tro defeat him in battle.
Tsunade was in the fight between Pein to protect the Village. Her help got her put inside of a coma. She is currently recover from using almost all of her chakra in battle. Tsunade holds an important part in The Leaf Villages History from being a relative of the First hokage and her excessive strength. Which Sakura now possesses from two in a half years of rough and endless training.

Orochimaru the last of the Three Legendary Sannin. Orochimaru started off as The third Hokages pupil, he also fought along side of Jariyah and Tsunade. Orochimaru as well as Jariyah and Tsunade gained his Legendary Sannin title from Hanzo of the Rain, Otherwise known as The Salamender King. Orochimaru became crazied with power and turned to a Rouge Ninjas way. Orochimaru stole alot of Forbidden Jutsus from alot of Villages, which made him powerful and unstoppable.
Orochimaru is the Founder of the Hidden Sound Village. Orochimaru started his own group of Rouge Ninjas after leaving the Akatski. Orochimaru tought Sasuke after he turned rouge from fighting Naruto. Orochimaru placed a bite mark on Sasukes neck that makes him turn into a demon. Orochimaru was a Snake Sage and mastered all Forbidden jutsus that he stole from Villages in the Ninja World. Orochimaru sort of lives on inside of Sasuke in some type of way.
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:56 pm

Character Name: Mochiro Uchiha

Name of Mission: A Shinobi Rule

How many missions have you done so far inlcuding this one: 10

What must be done to complete this mission: Go an observe a day of a Shinobi and come up with a rule that all Shinobi should follow.

Mission Report: Lord Hokage and Mochiro are having a brief disscussion about the Various Ninja who have become rouge through the Ninja World. " Mochiro I think this might help you understand why ninjas go rouge. I want you to observe, just for a day, the life of a Shinobi". " When you are finished I want you to report back to me and Ill read over it ". " Alright, Lord Hokage". Mochiro left the office and looked for one of Lord Hokages most trusted Anbu Members. " Kirachi, Kirachi.......", " Huh"? " Who are you "? " Im Mochiro, Lord Hokage wanted me to observe a life of a Shinobi for a day and come up with a rule that all shinobi mus follow". " Alright, so I guess your going to be following me around all day". " Well alright then lets go". " Where are we going Kirachi"? " Im supposed to be meeting my team members at the Village Gates, so we can do our Mission sent from Lord Marrik himself". " I get to see a real live Anbu Black Ops mission". Mochiro pulled out a pen and some paper so that he could take down some notes during Kirachi's Mission. Mochiro and Kirachi meet up with Kirachi's Teammates at the Village Gate a little after noon. " Kirachi, whose the Kid"? " Hey Kirachi, I didnt know you were a babysitter to"!!! " Kimi, Dhato". " His name is Mochiro Uchiha, Lord Hokage sent him on a Mission to observe a true Shinobi in action, also to come up with a rule that Shinobi must follow". " Lets just hope he doesnt get in the way of our mission to take down Orochimaru's followers". " He won't he looks like a responible kid". Kirachi's team and Mochiro left the Village Gates through the Forest of Death. " Kimi, do you know the Location of Orochimaru's followers". " Yea their sitting around a cavern but I only see two of them". " That cant be good, Dhato put up a barrier around us just in caseof anything". " Yes sir". " Mochiro do you know anything that could give us cover us from being detected"? " Yes sir". " Alright, use it to give us more cover". Mochiro said Hidden Mist Technique and covered the Team in a really thick fog making them undetectable. " Kirachi the other two of Orochimaru's followers just came out of the cavern with two boxes". " Where are they heading now"? " In our direction", " Alright Dhato set up some traps on those trees over there". " Kimi, see if you can draw them in with a distraction". " Im going to set some traps on those trees right here". " Yes sir". Mochiro began writing down things on his note pad about team work and tracking down people. Kimi and Dhato arrived back at the spot. Mochiro and everybody hid. " Alright their coming in ". " Dhato now". Dhato set off an explosion on Orochimaru's followers leaving them wounded. They dropped the boxes and began fighting Kirachis team. One of the followers tried sneeking up on Mochiro but Mochiro punched him in the face and stabbed him in the neck with a Kunai. " Good job Mochiro ". Jutsus went flying from one side to another hitting trees, making them burn and break. Mochiro kept writing as the battle went on, finally the battle ended as Mochiro's pen became dry. Kirachi, Kimi, and Dhato won the battle then looked throw the boxes and found forbidden scrolls. " I think I might have my Shinobi rule". " Great what is it"? " Alright, the rule that all Shinobis should follow is team work is the value to tracking down and defeating multiple enemies even if your out numbered", " also to never give up if your back is against a wall". "Thats true", " I like it". Dhato & Kimi: " We do to", " I think you'll be great shinobi Mochiro". Kirachi, Mochiro, Kimi, and Dhato all returned to the Village gates, " Well I'll catch you guess some other time". Mochiro went to Lord Hokages office and turned into him his Shinobi rule. Mochiro awaited Lord Hokages responce from his Rule.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:15 pm

All three missions are accepted!

I'm Proud of you Mochiro and Sanmitamaya. Its seems you both understand what it means to be a shinobi so far. But I warn you, It gets tougher and tougher as time flies by. We are nearing the time where the missions get more hectic and vital. Be on your guard and on your toes you two.

This comes straight from the Tenth Lord Hokage himself! = )
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:09 am

Name Of Mission: Konoha History

What must be done to complete the mission: Know the history of Konoha

How Many Missions have you done including this one: 8

Mission Report: Seeing that I was one one the top students in class, I had been able to figure out some questions right away. I was unsure of some, so I had to search for 4-5 questions in library. Here are the answers.

1. The First Hokage, the second Hokage, and Madara formed Konoha after the leaders of the Senju and Uchiha had made a peace pact.

2.Hashirama Senju

3. The war started when Sandaime Kazekage disappeared. It was later revealed that he had been killed and made into human puppet by Sasori of red sands. Also, three shinobi, trained by Toad sennin Jiraiya, had joined Salamnder Hanzo to stop the war. However, they were betrayed, and Hano killed their leader, Yahiko. The other two, Nagato Uzumaki and Konan, later became one of the strongest shinobi, and killed Salamander to annex Amegakure.

4. Sarutobi Hiruzen, the third hokage

5. Tsunade Senju

6. Yondaime was called 'Legendary' because he was a master of one of the most complex technique forms. The fuinjutsu. His speed, his ability to work with seals, and his battle strategy topped. No one, not een Madara, had ever been capable of such feat. His demon sealing Kinjutsu had defeated the strongest of tailed beast, and Hiraishen or flying thunder God technique had singlehandedly determined the course of the third shinobi wars. Thus the title 'legendary' was earned by him.

7. The legendary sannin were Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru. They were named so by Salamander Hanzo of Amegakure, because they were the only ones ho remained standing after a head on battle with him, while others had failed to do so.

8. Technically, Third Hokage was not killed. He had used a Kinjutsu to kill Orochimaru, where he had traded his soul to shinigami.

9. Nagato Uzumaki, or as he was known that time, Pein.

10. His was chakra in its purest form, hence using water and earth affinities, he could create wood element. He used this to create the very Base of Konoha.

11. Secret Wood Style Jutsu: Deep Forest Emergence

12. The First, Third and Fourth

13. Gamabunta and Enma

14. The Fourth Hokage sealed the nine tailed fox spirit.

15. Madara Uchiha declared the Fourth Great Shinobi War.

16. Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju Were stated to be the two strongest shinobi to ever walk the Ninja world, because of the abilities and talents.

17. Madara, Itachi, Sasuke, Obito, Fugaku

18. Neji, Hanabi, Hinata, Hiashi, and Hizashi

19. Sakumo Hatake

20. The Fourth Hokage's Legacy is the Rasengan. Only a Handful of people know the Rasengan; The Fourth Hokage, Jiraiya, Naruto, Kakashi, Konohamaru Sarutobi, and The Third Hokage. Naruto Uzumaki is also his last surviving heir and legacy to Konoha.

21. Hashirama Senju, Hiruzen Sarutobi, Jiraiya, The Fourth Hokage, Kakashi Hatake, Naruto, and Konohamaru.

Last edited by sanmitamaya on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:40 am

Name of Mission: Legendary Sannin

How many missions have you done including this one: 9

What must be done to complete the mission: Give a brief desciption on the three Legendary Sannin in two paragraphs for each.

Mission Report: The info on the three sannins is below.

1. Jiraiya: Jiraiya was the toad sannin. He was also known as Toad hermit. His demeanor was perhaps the most of all Sannins. He was considered a great pervert, and had a reputation of trying to sneak in every female bathhouse he could find. Those who were taught by him turned out to become greatest shinobi of all times: Including Minato Naikaze, Nagato Uzumaki and Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. He was a writer as well, his first book being The Gutsy ninja, inspired by Nagato. Minato Namikaze had named his son Naruto after the book's hero, making Jiraiya Naruto's Godfather.

His other works include Icha Icha paradise series, which is a huge read amongst males. He was also compassionate, as he stayed to teach shinobi arts to 3 wayward, war stricken children so they could defend themselves. Nagato was amongst those 3 children. Sadly, he was given a death sentence by his own pupil, who was known as Pein. Although he spent comparatively little time in Konoha (the leaf village), Jiraiya maintained deep loyalty to the village. Jiraiya's talents and dedication to the village lead to him being offered the position of Hokage, Konoha's protector and leader. Because of his perceived weaknesses (his inability to keep Orochimaru from becoming a criminal and his failure to protect his teacher and his student from dying in their own tenure as Hokage) Jiraiya always declined the offer, feeling that he is unworthy of the responsibility. His interest in women had on occasion been his downfall; sometime in the past he tried spying on Tsunade, and was nearly fatally wounded when she caught him in the act. However, he had been able to use his peeping jutsu to good use during reconnaissance and stealth missions, like his entrance into Pein's village. He was also a user of Sage mode, a transformation that drastically increases user's physical abilities and the strength of his attacks. Despite the advantages the form allowed him, he did not like entering Sage Mode; the transformation gave him a bulbous nose, webbed hands, and a number of warts, all of which made him unappealing to girls.

2. Tsunade: Tsunade took her place as Godaime Hokage after Sandaime's death during Oto- Invasion. She is medic specialist. She has a pretty rotten luck, and a knack of gambling, earning her the title of legendary sucker. She is a heavy drinker since the age of 12, and is notorious for sleeping on her paperwork. She also has a very bad temper. She has appreniced Sakura Haruno, and Shizune. Her summon is a slug 'Katsu', earning her the title of slug princess. She is also called Princess Tsunade as she is grand daughter of Hashirama senju, the first hokage.
Tsunade earlier ridiculed the idea of being Hokage because everyone who she loved, and dreamed of being a Hokage, died a painful death. However, the only person who had changed her mind was Uzumaki Naruto, who had become a special person in her life. She also hates looking aged, and uses a Genjutsu to look like a woman in 20's even when she is in her 60's. She is buxom, and her heavy chest has always been pervertedly by her fellow sannin, Jiraiya. Her medical skills have been recognized by all shhinobi, including Chiyo of Sand village, who hated her for being so good at medical Jutsu.

3. Orochimaru: Orochimaru is the most twisted person of all three sannin He is known as Snake sannin, and has been able to defy death itself. Orochimaru is a former ninja of the village of Konohagakure, and leads his own ninja village, Otogakure, in hopes of destroying his former home. During his time in Konohagakure, Orochimaru distinguished himself as one of the village's most powerful ninja; however, his desire for power led him to obtain a means for immortality by transferring between different host bodies. This desire for a host is one of his driving motivations, resulting in his desire to acquire Sasuke Uchiha due to his powerful genetic heritage. He has apprentices Sasuke Uchiha and Anko Mitarashi.

After his parents died when he was young, Orochimaru's only source of affection was received from his teacher, the Third Hokage, and his two teammates. Orochimaru, however, craved more power than could be obtained from training with his master, and began abducting villagers of Konohagakure for experimentation. He simultaneously applied for the title of Hokage, the village's protector, hoping that the position would give him access to new abilities. The Third, though wishing to pass the name of Hokage to his favorite student, could not bring himself to knowingly satisfy Orochimaru's lust for power, and thus gave the position to Jiraiya's student Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage. He left Konoha, and joined Akatsuki. However he left that org. as well, after his unsuccesful attempt to possess Itachi Uchiha. hrough his experimentations he has also been able to add some snake-like characteristics to his own body, such as shedding his body to escape injury or extending parts of his body to great lengths. Of the more common of his snake-related abilities, Orochimaru possesses the Kusanagi sword. He was incapacitated by Sasuke Uchiha.

Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:00 pm

Name of Mission: A Shinobi Rule

How many missions have you done so far including this one: 10

What must be done to complete this mission: Go an observe a day of a Shinobi and come up with a rule that all Shinobi should follow.

Mission report: After I received the mission, I went to my cousin, Tenten nee-chan, to ask her if I could observe her as she fulfilled her duties as a shinobi. She, however, was preparing for an S-class mission, but since my mission was rules related, she told me she would ask someone who specialized in that area. After a little while, she came with another Konoha chunin, and told me his name was Kei Iwamura. He was a strictly rules-abiding person. He had a C-class mission, so I could assist him while observing. His mission was to kill the poisonous snakes that had taken a liking to the fields, scaring the farmers and thus destroying the crops. Their poison could kill within an hour.

Kei was like, " I can do myself. She is a Genin, weakling blah blah", and shut up only since nee-chan had a seniority over him. I knew we wont get along well. But still, I kept quiet. We moved to the fields, and the sight was dreadful. The ground was covered in snake skin, remnants of dead mice, and other debris. The plants had dried up, probably since the farmers were too afraid to tend them. Kei sneered at my expression. "See, little genin is afraid. You are not strong enough.Let me handle this." He said, and then started going through hand seals and used a moderate version of Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave. The jutsu covered the area with water, and filled the snake holes. Soon, the whole farm was flooded, and small snakes were floating around. Kei seemed smug, flaunting a B-class technique. He started going thrOugh another set of seals, and released water bullets onto each of the snakes. I saw a lizard, and well, I screamed. I asked him to get rid of it, but he said "Rule no.1, keep your mission priority" and then started his work. I asked if I could help, and he shook his head. I however, couldn't stand him doing all the work when I was supposed to help. I started doing handseals for Burning tears technique, but he stopped me midway. "Girl, I am leader here, and you MUST listen to me, shinobi rule 4. Morover, you cant help me with these, you are not strong enough to kill these many number of snakes." I was incredulous; the man was underestimating me. He saw my face, and said, " See, you get rankled easily, and that will be your downfall. Enemy will try to rile you up. But I can see you are much more of a shinobi. Most genin just jump on to attack when called weak. Our Rokudaime sama had this nasty habit, he however overcame it. Always see underneath the underneath."

I nodded, and then noticed a snake that flew to our side due to attack. Since they were far off, I never noticed before, but now that I saw it closely, I gasped. I shook the chuunin, "Kei san stop, these snakes wont die this easily. Look at their scales, its thick." Kei san didn't understand. I explained, "These aren't regular snakes, I read about them. They have thicker hide, water attacks will just make them agitated, they won't affect them. I should have known, there aren't many snakes whose poison burn the person in an hour, usually the effects of poison vary. Don't use water attack kei san, or its a matter of time something bad may happen."

He shook his head. "Sanmita, know that no matter how tough hide is, the water can pierce anything." "But....." I tried to say, but he glared at me. "I will keep attacking"

I sighed, the guy was too confident over what he had learnt. Suddenly, he yelped, and I saw blood oozing through his left leg. Twin puncture marks....snake bite. "That snake, he bit me, he survived even with a close ranged water bullet."

I looked at him and muttered, "Can I say, 'I said so?' " and tied a handkerchief just above he mark. "I will heal it, wait a sec..." "No, finish the mission, its more important." I snapped at him, "Keep your mouth shut, and let me work. I will do both the mission, and saving your life. Wait and see."

I first used Burning tears technique, and the acid started to decay everything in vicinity, including the snakes. Those who hid in water were not spared as the water turned acidic. Meanwhile, I used Moonlight Ballad to cure the poison.

"I didn't expect that, aafter defeating so many shinobi, I would fall by a snake's ha...i mean tail. And I will be saved by a genin's hands."

I just said, "Sometimes we may encounter what we believe is ridiculous. There is a first time for everything." And then an idea came to my mind, and I smiled. He looked at me, and asked, "Why are you smiling?"

I winked, "I just got the thing I needed to complete my mission."

We went back, and I admitted him to hospital to get him checked. Then I went home and wrote down the rules I had come up with. They are:

1. If your teammate is in danger, screw all rules, and do everything to save him or her. There is no 'one and only way' of doing things.

2. Expect the unexpected. There will be times when you come face to face with something you deem impossible, so remain alert for anything thrown at you.

Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:11 pm

Accepted!! Hey Please go to the chatbox at the bottom of the main page. Thanks !!
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:37 pm

Character Rank: Chuunin

Name of Mission: Ninja Seal Barriers

Rank of Mission: B

How many missions have you done so far including this one: 11

Mission report: As a chuunin, my first mission was a bombshell. I was supposed to go to hidden cloud village to bring in special lightening-activated-protection seal. It wouldn't have been a B rank, except for the fact that the only way to reach that country was by going through Grass country, the arch enemy of Konoha. They have a bad habit of trying to kill Konoha shinobi on sight.

In any case, I took the mission, and then headed towards my destination. My journey till Hi no kuni(Land of fire) border's was safe, and I easily entered grass country. The scenery was beautiful, and I kept running, admiring the grass fields. But then, hell broke loose. Three Oto-shinobi, about 15-16, came infront of me. "Konoha shinobi. You don't have your vest, a genin I suppose. Ha! They are sending a genin, a child no less, to our lands? Konoha must be much of a pussy than they seem to show themselves.", the girl from Oto team said.

"Ya think?? I think they thought we will spare her since she is so....young. They forget we are not them, weak hearted. Kindness, bah!"

"I think she is rather...delicious. I bet there is much more inside that uniform of hers. Hey, how about I have her instead? I want to screw her up good."

"Shut up Masaru. We don't need to hear your perverted wishes. We have to kill her, no matter how much you want to screw her." she grinned, "so girl, any last wishes."

Now I don't creep out easily, except if you put a big lizard right over my face. But the Masaru guy was freaking me out. But I hid my uneasiness, and just said, "You know, you took the words right out of my mouth."

"Ha! You are a cocky one. You expect you, a mere fresher genin, can defeat us, the strongest Genin team of Oto?" That surprised me, "You three are....genin?"

"Yes. And we are going to make sure you don't survive." They charged, and I just did a replacement. They were baffled. I spoke from behind, "You know in Konoha, we have a rule made recently. It says, 'Always expect the unexpected.'"

I did handseals, " Water Release: Syrup Capture Field", I spat a goo puddle on them. "Shit, my new boots!!" The Kunoichi cussed, and I laughed, "My dear, worry more of those legs that wear the boots, because I am going to break down each of you." Then I glared at Masaru, "and you, Masaru san, will receive the worst of it for checking me out."

I did another set of handseals, "Amaya secret technique: Burning tears" As the acid rained on them, they screamed. The other boy managed, "how..." "I am not a genin, but a chunin. I am the last surviving heir of one of the strongest clans of Uzu no kuni, and user of legendary celestial releases. I wasn't kidding when I asked you to expect the unexpected. Hopefully, you will have learnt a lesson from this. This acid rain is much weaker as compared to its real strength. I will be heading on my way, till then, Happy Burning."

I kept traveling. By the end of 2 days, I had reached my destination. I went to the Hidden Cloud Tool Shop, and asked him for the seals. He asked if I was authorized to buy them, and I showed Hokage's papers. He was convinced, and gae me the seals, which I kept safely in my Jacket. I rested for the day, and took the journey back next day. When I neared the spot where I had been attacked before, some Kunai came hurling towards me. They had chakra wires attached, and had explosive tags. I was ensnared. I immediately took out my Wind Sword, carged it with chakra, and slashed it over the chakra net. I escaped right before the explosives exploded.

"Impressive...You really are strong. I thought that those pupil of mine were making up an excuse for not killing a Konoha shinobi. I mean a 13 year old chuunin? Its rare, very rare. And Masaru was right, you have a body to be lusted for."

A grey haired guy jumped down, his face cruel. I blanched, "Your pupil? Who are you?" "Oh yes, how rude of me. I am Ahzer. I am jounin sensei of those three chickens you defeated 4 days ago." "I see. It was nice meeting you, but I need to go." "Not so fast missy. Didn't you hear what I said, you have a body any guy would lust for. And don't you recognize that you are in enemy land? I must kill you.....and before that, have some....fun. I promised Masaru a share too. Nothing personal, hmm?"

"You know, there is a name for people like you and Masaru. and thats PEDOPHILE!" I lunged a him, but he just swatted me. "Oh so you are fiery too, this will be fun." He said, and started coming towards where he had thrown me, but stopped. There where I was supposed to lying, was a log. I sneaked from behind, my swords drawn, and before he could comprehend what happened, I immediately pierced my swords through his chest. "My looks are not just to show, mister. I am faster, stronger, and much more agile and flexible. This is why I never wear that flax jacket, my own Jacket is enough for me." I pulsed my chakra as he tried to struggle, and he immediately let out a high pitched cry. "Go to hell", I muttered, and he collapsed there. I healed his outer wounds, but didn't heal some of his inner wounds. He would live, but he could never become a shinobi again.

After that, I rushed back to safer confines of my land, Hi no kuni, and then headed to Konoha as soon as possible. I reached here fairly easily.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:22 am

Haha! Its interesting how every male shinobi you come across tries to rape you...
Then you just kick their asses! Hmm..
Accepted!!
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:05 pm

Name of Mission: Attempt to Kill

How many missions have you done so far including this one: 12

Mission report: First, according to the instructions given to me, I went to the place where ANBU had fought the assaulter for investigations. I searched every little place and tried to find anything that would give away where the shinobi was. I nearly gave up, until a golden glitter caught my eye. It was something like an earring, a black cat shaped with hearts surrounding it. The assaulter was a Kunoichi, as no guy in his right mind would wear a symbol of feminine glamor. I found it had no latch, which meant it came off because there was nothing to hold it. I then moved to the Main house branch. I was stopped at entrance, but I showed them the authorized mission papers, and they allowed me in. I went straight where the Hyuuga leader had been attacked. I was right, the earring had fallen off as its latch had come off. On investigating further, I found an unfinished trap near the clan leader’s house. There was a piece of cloth sticking to it. I sniffed it, and gagged. Perfume, yuck! However I kept the piece, deciding that it might be the only way to reach the assaulter.

I took that cloth to various perfume stores in Konoha, but it wasn’t till my 5th store that someone recognized the scent. The woman told me that the perfume wasn’t found anywhere in Hi no kuni. It came from a special flower that grew only in The Grass country. Ever since Oto- invasion, the trade relations between Grass and Fire country had been severed, hence the perfume cannot be found anywhere in Konoha. I thanked her, then came out, thinking. The person had to be Oto kunoichi. I was figuring out a way to find her, when a woman collided with me. “Sorry…” I said, but stopped when I breathed. That very same smell…the same perfume had been used by her. She got up, and sneered, “You better be, punk.” and marched off. I barely registered an itchy feeling I had on my thigh. I Got up, and decided to follow her. But she had already gone off, and I decided to follow the general direction she had taken.

I came across the river then suddenly, without noticing, stepped on a trip wire. Good news: I knew where she was headed. Bad news: a volley of Kunai was coming to pierce me. I instinctively back flipped, and avoided all the projectiles except two, one grazed my cheek, and other embedded itself in my arm. I cursed myself for being too lax. I then carefully started checking the tripwire, and bent to see it closely, but when it came right in front of my eyes, I gasped. That tripwire was just a part of hundreds of chakra strings arranged intricately in shape of a spider web. Had I kept another foot closer, it would have been my death. Thus, I carefully took another way, which was longer, but much safer as it came from a non-forest covered area. But still I was careful with every step I took. Finally I reached a clearing, with a tent in between. “So this is where that girl had set her camp. Ingenious, nobody would even think that an enemy would be here in open field.”

“However you found me. Aaah so much for being hidden”, the girl who had collided with me earlier came down from a tree right behind the tent. “Look who is here, a Konoha genin, all alone. Do you realize you have walked into a death trap?”

I groaned, “You Oto-shinobi need to stop mistaking me for a genin. I am a chuunin, for heaven’s sake.”
She looked surprised, “Chuunin? But you barely look 12.” “Well, I am 13 actually, and is it so hard to believe that someone my age can be a chuunin.”

The Kunoichi smirked, “No. Its rare, that’s all. You seem to be experienced with Oto-shinobi. Why is that?”

“I had a mission when I confronted three of them along with their Jounin teacher. But we are getting off track here. Why did you attack Hyuuga leader?”

“Direct approach, huh? Nice. I believe that you are the same girl who disabled Ahzer. Am I correct?” I nodded distastefully. “Hmm, you did a fovor to us, he was a big perv. I don’t know how many times he and his students tried to spy on the baths. And as for why I attacked Hyuuga, well isn’t it obvious? I wanted to kill one of the prominent bloodline clan leader of the enemy village, your village.”

“Is that so? But you are a kunoichi, and we got intel that you are a male.” I pressed for more answers.

“Really? Well that Anbu of yours must be the one who told you that. I suppose the shinobi standards have fallen here, if an elite shinobi can’t see who is male and who is female. That’s why I was impressed when I heard you were tracking me on the basis of perfume I wear. Most people can’t see difference. How did that happen?”

“I am extra sensitive to perfumes, you can say.” I muttered, and she laughed, “It seems you are right. You understood that I am a female on the basis of my earring, yes? That was an accomplishment. Let me say I havn’t seen omeone like you, ever before. You see, most people easily get into my trap, and die. You however are first person who didn’t get trapped, completely.”

“Completely? What do you mean?” I asked, and she replied, “How do you think I knew what all you did? And when you were following me? That earring was another instance of manipulation. You see, it’s a special transmitter that activates with my chakra. I had been listening to you playing detective all along, but I didn’t know who you were. So I searched. These earrings vibrate when they are near each other when I have not put them. When I collided with you, my earring twitched, I am sure yours did too. That’s when I knew who you were.”

I thought back, remember that itchy feeling I had. I scowled, and she laughed, “Seems like you got it. Now when I have answered your curiosity, I think its time I kill you. And don’t think I am bluffing, I am not Ahzer. He was like a child in front of me, it’s a wonder he became a Jounin.”

She jumped down, hands outstretched. “My ultimate trap, I call it Bombard.” And she brought her hands together. I understood that she was holding chakra wires, and as soon as she activated the trap, I immediately cast my Jutsu “Celestial release: Kronos Chaos”

The weapons and all projectiles were coming from every direction, but thankfully, with my Jutsu, they slowed down. Dodging them, I immediately came out of the danger area. The jutsu faded, and the weapons embedded themselves to empty ground. The Kunoichi looked surprised, and then I said from behind, “You know, you Oto-shinobi also have a bad habit of underestimating others”

She launched a kick, and I back flipped. She smiled” Hn. Seems I must stop using traps, and deal with you by my hands.”

I remembered she was supposed to be good at Taijutsu. I decided to use my newly developed Taijutsu style on her. I took out my mp3 player and plugged in earphones. She seemed confused, but I just said, “Bring it.”

She attacked, and I switched on the mp3. The music was Green Beast. I smirked, it was a Taijutsu centric music after all. “Uzu no ha: Green beast” I said, and then let the beats govern me. I dodged, punched, kicked, flipped. Whenever she thought she figured my movements out, the beats changed, and so did my movements. The sheer unpredictability of my moves was why within 10 mins, she was bleeding all over while I was completely unscathed. Her knees buckled, and I immediately caught her. Then I pressed my sword at her neck. “I suppose you don’t need me telling this, but you have been defeated. And for attacking Hyuuga clan, and coming in village without permission, you are under arrest. I will be sending you for interrogation. Struggle, and this sword will move a lot further than you like.”

She cussed, throwing out profanities that I really wouldn’t like to mention. I had her delivered to ANBU headquarters. The ANBU who had fought her earlier thanked me, and told me that the hokage wanted mission report ASAP. So I immediately went back home, and started writing the report.

Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
sanmitamaya

sanmitamaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:53 pm

Name of Mission: Flash and Student

How many missions have you done so far including this one: 13

Mission report: For this mission, I consider myself considerably lucky, and unlucky at the same time. Lucky because I got to meet Yondaime, and work with him, and unlucky, because I got to fight the most hideous thing I had ever seen, Orochimaru. Seriously, is it just me, or my bad luck is always coming out of Oto? In any case, I was told that the Oto is on move, and for some reason, which I didn't know until much later, the Hokage had reanimated the fourth Hokage, and was sending him with me. I was told that the mission would be explained to me by Yondaime on the way to Oto.

While we traveled, I asked him for the details. He replied, "A few days ago, an Oto Kunoichi was caught after trying to assassinate Hyuuga leader. From what Marrik told me, the interrogation department took out a lot more info than we bargained for. It seems that the Oto is on move; their leader is gathering strength to attack Knonha. They have already placed the shinobi who defeated that Kunoichi who tried to assassinate Hyuuga as in their Bingo books as a B-class shinobi."

"You are kidding me!!! I am not a B-class Kunoichi, hell; it was my second mission as chuunin." I panicked, and he looked at me incredulously, "You are the one who caught that Kunoichi?" I blushed, and nodded. He whistled appreciatively, "Wow, B class when you are what..13? Now thats what I call an accomplishment. And if you are able to complete this mission, I am sure you will be considered a force to be reckoned with."

"What do you mean? What is so special about this mission? What if I fail it?" "I will answer your first question, and if you are smart, you will figure rest out yourself. Our mission is to capture Orochimaru." He said solemnly, and I understood, there was no chance of failing, because if we failed the mission, we will die. "I thought Orochimaru was dead, Uchiha Sasuke killed him 11 years ago."

"Yeah, people thought that, but one of Orochimaru's cronies, Kabuto, infused the snake's cells into himself. For the longest time, he kept Orochimaru at bay, but eventually, he lost the battle, and the sannin took over his body. He is as much alive as you are, and stronger, because Kabuto’s medic skills are coming in handy for him.” I shuddered, thinking what a freak Orochimaru was. “Why were you selected for this mission?” To which, Yondaime’s mouth turned down, “I don’t know. Marrik said something like you will get along the best with me.”

I nodded, though I had not understood what it was all about, “We will see….”. The rest of the journey was uneventful, just discussion of possible strategies and the enemies we might confront. “The intelligence had told that the girl died as soon as the Yamanaka people tried to invade her mind. Thankfully, the head of the clan had been working for several years, and has been able to develop a jutsu to retrieve info posthumously. However, the info was well sealed, and before he could obtain all of it, it was destroyed. We can safely say that Oto people know that we have an idea of their plans. I think they would be bordering the country so that we can’t get in.” Yondaime said, but I had to disagree, “Sir, I mean no disrespect, but the way I see it, I don’t think the shinobi will be scattered like that, leaving the village unprotected. Think about it, the Snake sannin cares less about what happens to the country. His village, however, is the centre of his operations. If he knows we might attack, he will make sure that our shinobi don’t reach his lair. Their forces will be weak if they scatter them all over, but stronger if they concentrate it. Moreover, if we are on borders, we can call for reinforcements anytime, as we can jump in to our turf, but if we are in their village, this won’t be possible, and our numbers shall die down easily.”

The former hokage nodded, “I think that is a possibility..we will consider both circumstances. Numbers is never a problem when it comes to Hiraishen you know; and I must say, you are diabolical.” I blushed, “No…I just tend to think like other person on the basis of what I know about them. It’s not that I am like them….” I was mumbling by the end, and Yondaime laughed. “No, little sparrow, I am just joking. You are a worthy shinobi, who keeps duty at front, yet doesn’t lose her humanity. I think this is why Marrik chose you to go with me. Considering what you have achieved, you are more like how a child should bbe. I used to tell Kakashi that, well it’s a very long story….” I nodded. Though I was a little irritated about the sparrow remark, I didn’t say anything.

The next day, we were in Grass country, and as I predicted, there weren’t any shinobi. But as we neared Otogakure, the Oto shinobi started attacking. Earlier they were one or two only, but gradually the numbers increased, and so did the strength of the shinobi. “Old trick in the book, tire us out first.” Yondaime muttered one day, and I silently agreed. After nonstop fighting for a whole day, we were able to reach Oto. “Sanmita, do me a favor, can you attract as many Oto shinobi as possible? When you have done that, throw these Kunai between them. I will be right here.” The hokage gave some three pronged Kunai, and I nodded. I went inside the village, and changed my appearance into one of the shinobi we had fought on the way. Then I started running around the streets, “Konoha shinobi incoming, two of them: the recent B-class Bingo news and another shinobi. They are here.” “Calm down Saket, and tell us why didn’t you communicate by the cursed seal?” a guy came up, and I flinched as I saw Ahzer was the one who had called me out. “Uhh..that shinobi is a seal master. He used some kind of restrictive seal on me. Thankfully, he got distracted and I sneaked away. No one is alive, no one!! That B-class Kunoichi Saya is also there.” Ahzer was fuming, “That girl has come in here again? She was responsible for snatching my shinobi status. I will inform others, she will not survive.” “Okay, if I am correct, she will be headed here from North, today evening. Collect everyone there. Okay?” “Ahzer nodded, and hurried off. I ran back, and started waiting for evening at north exit. At the evening, I could sense some people coming towards us. “Are you sure Saket told they will appear here?” Ahzer nodded, and I decided to grace them with my presence. I did a replacement, and appeared a little far away from the gate. Then came running back to gate. As I neared, I saw a large number of shinobi gathered in front of the gate. “Well if it isn’t the missy who nearly killed me. How are you doing girl?” Ahzer smiled crookedly, and I simply snarled. “Aah you are as feisty as I remember. You know, I have been thinking how to avenge you disabling me, and I came up with a perfect idea….” “Wait, Ahzer, her partner isn’t here.” , another shinobi said wearily.

I smirked, “You guys seriously want to meet my partner? Well then, here..” I threw the three pronged Kunai amongst them without looking. Before they could register what happened, a streak of yellow came and killed them all. I stood there, my eyes closed. When the screams were over, I opened my eye, and saw bodies strewn all over the place. I shuddered, and Yondaime spoke, “You did well. Now we can go for Orochimaru.” However, just he rose, a rasping voice came from a hooded person, “You don’t need to find me, my dear Namikaze, I came here myself. And, this must be the lovely girl, Saya, right?” I looked at him, and Yondaime cocked an eyebrow, “I thought your name was Sanmita.”

“Yeah, I am Konoha no Saya, Sanmita, and you must be Orochimaru, the snake sannin, yes?”

“Impressive, most of the shinobi cower hearing who I am. Very good”, Orochimaru let his hood off, and what I saw beneath was the most gruesome thing I had ever seen. Yellow eyes, with scales that covered his whole body, he looked like a walking, talking snake. I fought back a shudder, and saw Yondaime sama frown. Orochimaru smiled, “Excuse me for my appearance. I have recently acquired full control over Kabuto’s body, and I can’t help but revel on how strong this new body is. With this body, I don’t need a switch for at least 10-15 years more. But, his little experiment with my cells also caused this mutation. But tell me, dear Minato, how did you come back from death? Surely, Konoha shinobi don’t have that much....genius to use Edo-tensei?”

Instead of letting Hokage sama answer, I said, “Not everyone’s ways are as inhuman as yours. Yondaime sama here has not come back after sacrificing someone else, and he has his own will. We have come here to capture you. Your activities have started to grow…troublesome for the lack of better word.”

“You will fight me? Try then Saya-chan. But let me tell you, at the level I am, no B-class Kunoichi can defeat me, even when aided by Konoha’s yellow flash.” Yondaime quietly muttered, “It’s true. He is much stronger than he was earlier, and I am tired, and part of my chakra has been depleted. If we win, it will be by a slight margin, except if you have some ace up your sleeves.” I thought, and then smiled, “What if I say I do have some big aces up my sleeve?”

Yondaime seemed puzzled. “You do?” “Yeah, there are certain…stuff I can do that I never tried out in a real battle. I hope it works out here. In any case, we can’t back down right now, if we do, we will die, and if we don’t, well there is a chance that we might die, but a chance that we will not die, and we will defeat him. There isn’t anything to lose at this point.” I threw at Orochimaru, “Well then, we are ready when you are, you can lodge the first attack.”

“Haha. Alright, Saya-chan, we begin.” Orochimaru ran, and quickly started going through seals. I immediately went through mine, and quietly muttered, “Celestial release: Titan’s chaos.” The time slowed down, and I immediately grabbed Yondaime out of Orochimaru’s area of jutsu. I took the effect off, knowing tht I could only maintain 4 hours of celestial Jutsu at most, and I needed every moment I could get. The effect of Jutsu wore off, and he shouted, “Kirin!”

A huge burst of electricity cme out off sky, and I was glad I had the celestial release, else we might hae become Kebab right there and then. “This Jutsu…I have never seen it before. What is this? And, how come we are not there, I just remember a blur?” Yondaime asked me, and explained, “This technique was Kirin, used by Sasuke Uchiha. And well, for your second question, I told you I had some tricks up my sleeve. This is one of them.”

Orochimaru stood there, gaping. “You were able to avoid Kirin? Interesting….Konoha no Sanmita, shall we take this fight to a bit different level, and this time, Minato-kun, you are also so join this party.” He then bit his finger, and blood oozed out, “Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Manda” A huge snake came up. “Sanmita, do you have a summoning contract?” I shook my head, “Fine, we will fight on mine then, ready? Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamabunta” Another huge…toad came up. “Minato, you…how??And who is this girl?” “Gamabunta, it’s a long story. But right now, we have an enemy to defeat.” “…Hai…”

I thought that if they were summoning, Maybe I should try one too. “Minato san, Don’t look for a sec, okay?” Yondaime looked puzzled, but nodded. I bit my index finger, then created a door shaped image. “ Reaper of the sinner, shimmering with Justice: Luna I summon thee.” I made an unlocking motion on the door. White light burst out, and a scythe came out, its blade as bright as shining moon, and handle dark as night skies. I held it, and then quickly went through another set of seals, “Celestial release: Starry skies” A bright armor covered my body, and I was shining. “I muttered, “Safe”, and Hokage opened his eyes. Orochimaru hadn’t attacked, too much distracted on seeing the various Jutsu I was using.

“Celestial release? This can’t be!! The celestial user mages was extinct at the time of Rikudo sennin’s time. The last one was in whirlpool, and He had died without passing it down to any of his children. How come you have it?”Orochimaru snarled, and I kept calm. “You see, you are not perfect. I don’t know what do you mean by celestial mages, but we didn’t get extinct. It was a legacy granted to 5th heir of Amaya clan.” Yondaime looked at me, “You are kidding me, you mean to say you are an Amaya AND a celestial user? You hold much more secrets than I thought.” All this while, I was observing Orochimaru’s face. It was first incredulous, then suspicious, then amused, and finally smug. “What are you so happy about, snake?” I finally asked, and he replied, “I was wondering which body to take after my time with this body was up, and I got the answer, you..” “Like the hell you will!” Yondaime screamed, and I got the idea. “Lunar blade!” I said, and luna sent a light, that immediately severed off Manda’s head. Orochimaru fell on his snake butt. “What…” but we were too fast. Yondaime sent his seal Kunai, and used a hiraishen, while I charged up my wind sword, and pierced right through his chest. It didn’t harm him, but with Hiraishin, Yondaime reached him, and impaled him right through his chest. He tried to come out, but Yondaime was clutching his throat. Orochimaru then, launched the snake that made his tail, and bit yondaime. However, Hokage sama didn’t loosen his grip. “Minato kun, leave my neck, the poison will start acting, and you will die in the matter of minutes.” But I was too quick; I launched “Moonlight ballad”, and hokage sama was healed instantly. Orochimaru snarled when he realized, and before he could act again, I cut off his tail with water sword. Then, he said, “I will not let you escape me, or capture me. Eight Branches Technique!!”
He grew up in sie, till he was an eight headed snake monster. I sighed, “Hokage sama, catch me after this, okay? And get back.” “What…??” “I must use my other weapon summon. Then use Water syrup to entangle him, and rasengan to make sure he doesn’t get up. Also, use Mud encampment wall to suck his chakra out. I might pass out, so use a shadow clone to carry me and Orochimaru when this is over. Oh, I think I will use degeneration and Chakra scalpel too before I pass out.” “You are a medic too? How come you are just a Chuunin?” I just said, “I still have a lot to learn, so one step at a time.” Meanwhile, Orochimaru wa snarling, again, “Join me, Sanmita, and I will make you powerful….” I cut him off, “I am not Sasuke Uchiha. My power comes from my friends, and considering I am about to kick your ass, I think I know where I need to be.” I created another door by my blood, “Forsaking the ill omen of cowardice, hailing judgment of death for order: Solaris, I summon thee!” Suddenly, the sunlight started blazing, gathering to form swords.”Ragnarok!” I screamed, and they together attacked the eight headed snake. They pierced it, and took off all the heads. I was swaying, but I used Chakra scalpel to severe his limbs, and then injected a poison that hampers regeneration. Meanwhile, Yondaime-sama did everything as I had asked him to. He used Mud encampment wall to deplete the snake of his chakra, and then said, “Kai!” I looked at him, and he smirked, “I always prepare. You my dear, don’t know wonders of Kage Bunshin. Hold on tight!” Suddenly, I felt a pull, and everything was a blur. When things came into focus, I saw Zyuudaime Hokage sama looking at us, “Well…?” I did the most intelligent thing I could, I fainted.

I woke up in the hospital, and told by the nurse that I got knocked out due to exhaustion. The Yondaime came to visit, telling me that his time to return to his realm had come. He told me that Orochimaru was captured, and I just replied, “His defeat was sheer luck. He might have anticipated strong opposition, but he didn’t imagine a Hokage and a celestial user would be his opponent. I hope he doesn’t escape, or this time victory won’t be easy.” We talked a little, and then he said goodbye. He also told that Hokage sama had asked me to submit the report ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!   Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sumbit Your Finished Missions Here!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next