Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game

Clear Mind, Clear Judgment, Konoha's Finest ! Witness The Fifth Great Shinobi World War Here !!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legendary Quotes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

Legendary Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Quotes   Legendary Quotes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:39 am

"It is a place where every year shinobi are born, raised, grow old, fight, and die to protect their home. These people are precious to me. We share a home, we share a life, and though we may not share ties of blood, they are precious to me. They are my family. And if I do fall you still will fail. I am only one of a long line. I carry this title in trust for those Hokage who came before and those who will come after. I am the Third Hokage!" - Third Hokage

"When the tree leaves dance, one shall find flames. The fire's shadow will illuminate the village, and once again, tree leaves shall bud anew." - Third Hokage

"Then I will break that curse. If there's such thing as peace, I will find it. I won't give up!" - Naruto

"I thought I'd never have a real bond with anyone, not until I met people like you and Iruka-sensei. I knew you were always alone. I felt better knowing that there was someone like me... I wanted to hang out with you. It just made me happy! But I couldn't... I was jealous of how skilled you were, so I turned you into a rival. I wanted to be just like you. I started as nothing but... I finally made a connection. We went on missions as Team 7, and I kept chasing you, wanting to be just as strong, just as cool... I'm really glad I met you!" - Naruto

"Naruto... it's too late, nothing you can say will change me! I'm going to kill you and every last person in your beloved village! It's time to make your choice! Kill me and become a hero, or die at my hand and become another one of my victims!" - Sasuke

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum." - Kakashi Hatake

[i]"I won't allow my comrades to die. I'll protect you with my life. Trust me." - Kakashi Hatake

"The people from this village are different from your average village. Even if it means dying, there's not a single one of us, who would sell out a comrade." - Kakashi Hatake

"No matter how far Orochimaru fell, he still loved him... Now I know how the Third Hokage felt." - Kakashi Hatake

"The fellow countrymen of the leaf make up each part of my body ... those of the village believe in me, and I believe in them. That's what it means to be Hokage!" - First Hokage

Back to top Go down
https://konohasfinest.rpg-board.net
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

Legendary Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Quotes   Legendary Quotes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:50 am

"Those who stray from the path of justice have no courage, but under the wing of a strong leader, cowardice cannot survive." - First Hokage

"Do you hear? Guide the people, and believe in them, for it's from among them that one will come who will carry on when your time is done." - Second Hokage

" Saru, you must protect those who have faith in you and who love the village, and train up to those to whom you can entrust the next generation... tomorrow, you will be... Hokage...!" - Second Hokage

"The most important thing for a shinobi is teamwork!" - Legendary Fourth Hokage

"You will find the answer... I believe in you." - Legendary Fourth Hokage

"When people get hurt, they learn to hate... when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you." - Jiraiya

"You're wrong, that's not what makes a shinobi. You never did get it, a real ninja is one who endures no matter what gets thrown at him... Let me explain something to you, there is only one thing that matters if you are a shinobi, and it isn't the number of jutsu you possess. All you do need, is the guts to never give up." - Jiraiya

"Fourth Hokage... Minato. Back away from the jinchūriki, or your son dies at the ripe old age of one minute." - Madara Uchiha

"The true power of the Sharingan... this Madara Uchiha's power!" - Madara Uchiha

"The true winner is he who chose to focus on the future... and the real fight is about to begin. I fought that battle to gain access to his abilities. I am Madara Uchiha! The man who obtained Hashirama Senju's powers! - Madara Uchiha

"My master entrusted me with a lot, from big things to little things. Its the same for you an unlimited number of things, don't you think its about time for us, to be the ones who entrust not the entrusted, its a pain in the ass but I can't say that; Someday you'll be the one to treat others to ramen and you'll be called Master Naruto... we can't stay kids forever, like Asuma and Jiraiya I wanna be as cool as them." - Shikamaru Nara

"Why am I putting my life on the line? Because now... I am the Fifth Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leaves!" - Tsunade

"I will die before I let you touch him!" - Tsunade

"People like Jiraiya... and Sarutobi, and Elder Chiyo of the Sand possessed something you two sorely lack. Do you know what that is!? ...Faith! My grandfather, the First Hokage, believed in you and entrusted you with the village. Now it's your turn to believe in these children and entrust it to them!" - Tsunade

"I am the Fifth Hokage... You've trampled on our ancestors' treasure... their dream... And you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!" - Tsunade
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

Legendary Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Quotes   Legendary Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:34 pm

"You're the same then. When you feel the honor of your idol under scrutiny... you become enraged, as if it were your own honor being questioned. The more precious your idol is to you... the harder you fight for him. - Gaara

[i]"Up until now, my bonds with others have only been ones of hatred and murder. But, seeing him fight so hard made me wonder what a bond really is. I think I understand a little now. Suffering, sadness... and joy. To be able to share it with another person. Naruto Uzumaki... when I fought him, I feel that is what he taught me. - Gaara

■"He was the one who taught me to deepen my bond with my people. Thanks to him, I was able to regain my true self. That village has him, the one who cherishes a friend's bond more than anyone I know. Naruto Uzumaki.... Knowing him and the friends he holds so dear, they will overcome this disaster and grow even stronger from it." - Gaara

"There are no enemies here because we've all suffered at Akatsuki's hand! So there is no Suna, no Iwa, no Konoha, no Kiri, and no Kumo! There are only "shinobi"!" - Gaara[i][i]
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

Legendary Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Quotes   Legendary Quotes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:44 am

(Talking about the Third Hokage) "To follow the path of the shinobi to the very end… Was something that only you would do." - Monkey King Enma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legendary Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Quotes   Legendary Quotes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legendary Quotes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game :: Hokages Announcements and Special Events-
Jump to: