Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game

Clear Mind, Clear Judgment, Konoha's Finest ! Witness The Fifth Great Shinobi World War Here !!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Empty
PostSubject: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:21 pm

As Lord Hokage sits in his Chair at the desk in the Hokage Mansion, He gets a cramp in his hand from writing so much. "Whew! Done!" "It really does get boring sitting in her all day filling out papers and giving orders." "I wish to go outside and loosen up." Marrik then puts his pen back in the drawer at his desk and heads to the door. "Lord Hokage!" "Lord Hokage!" Shizune runs in the Hokage's office just as he's about to leave and tries to tell him something important. "Lord Hokage! The genin and chuunin have finished their mission to the sand and have turned in the report." "Great! Ill check it when I return." "But Lord Hokage, You should look over their reports right now!" Marrik then gives Shizune a stern look and tells her "Put the papers on my desk and ill look at them shortly." Lord Hokage then walks hastily down the hallway to the living quarters of the Hokage Mansion. When Marrik arrives in his quarters he takes off the long Hokage robes and hat and hangs them on a hanger in his closet. "Where are My Flak and Scrolls!" The Hokage dashes all around his room looking for his outfit that he wears when his not in his robes. After the Hokage finds his Flak and Scrolls, he heads back to his office. Then Marrik sits down at his desk and reads through the Mission reports. "Hmm. Hes an interesting shinobi... This "Mochiro Uchiha" " "Shizune!!!!!!" "Yes Lord Hokage?" "I want Mochiro Uchiha to go to the training field." "But why would you want that Lord Marrik?" "I want to spar with him, Its been a long time since I've gotten some action and my skills are rusting." "Yes Lord Hokage, Ill send for him to go there at once." Marrik then looks out the giant window in his office out onto the village. "This should prove very interesting Father." Marrik then leaves his office and heads toward the training field; his Black Flak with white lightning symbols on the bottom flowing in the wind while he dashes down the street. While running, Lord Hokage takes the Silver hair band off his long silver hair so it may flow in the wind as he runs.

Last edited by Marrik Hyuuga on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://konohasfinest.rpg-board.net
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Tenth Lord Hokage and Mochiro's RP Training 1   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Shizune dashes through konaha looking for Mochiro Uchiha as Lord Hokage ordered. Asking everyone in town if they seen Mochiro or not.
As Shizune dashes past the Noodle shop she notices the shinobi. While being approached by Shizune, Mochiro immediately asked Shizune what does she want.
Shizune's response was Lord Hokage wants to have a spar with you. Mochiro asks "what does he want to spar with me for." Shizune says "Lord Hokage feels that his techniques are feeling a little rusty." Mochiro agrees to the spar with The Hokage and follows Shizune to the Training Field. Mochiro and Shizune arrive at the Field, Mochiro notices The Hokage's long flowing silver hair. When Mochiro enters the Arena he awaits for The Hokage to start.

Last edited by Marrik Hyuga-Tenth Hokage on Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Tenth Lord Hokage and Mochiro's RP Training 1   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:44 pm

"You must be Mochiro Uchiha!" Marrik enters the training field and steps to meet his opponent. "Ive heard a lot about you." "Im wondering.. How did the mission to The Sand go?" "Well... anyway, tell me about it later." "I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sparing a little with your Hokage?" "I know your thinking, "He'll kill me, this is our HOKAGE!", But I wont hurt you, I promise." "Its just... Ive been inching to get out of that office and have a little fun." "So? Shall we get started?" Marrik then takes some steps back from Mochiro and looks at him. "Just because im The Hokage, doesnt mean you shouldn't go easy on me." "Come at me with everything youve got!" Marrik then back flips to a nearby tree and starts making hand symbols and once hes finished he shouts out "Water Style Water Clone Technique!" Marrik's water clones begin charging at Mochiro with immense speed. "Hmm, I wonder how hes going to dodge my clones?" The Hokage sits in the tree and watches the clones charge at Mochiro.
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:13 pm

As Lord Hokages water clones rush at Mochiro, He begins making hand symbols then shouts "Water Prison Technique". The imprisoned water clones struggle to come out as Mochiro throws kunai knives at them. Mochiro asks Lord Hokage "is that all you got I thought my villages hokage would start off with more of a challenge" Mochiro runs at Lord Marrik making symbols then says "Hidden Mist Jutsu" covering the field in clouds of mist. Underneath the mist, Mochiro cast his Water release: Syrup Capture Jutsu, then cast a Water Clone Jutsu. Mochiro makes hand symbols the Yells "WATER RELEASE: GUN SHOT JUTSU".
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:35 pm

(Only My Advisors can Call Me "Lord Marrik" Only Call me Hokage, Or Lord Hokage)
Kinda Disrespectful to Call your Hokage by his first name.

As Marrik watches the boy's speed from the tree he looks down at him in a daze. "This Child... Hes Good." "I wonder if He could be the one..." "We will see..." Marrik jumps down from the tree he was posted in and looks into the mist as he sees a figure comming at him and an incredible speed. "Ill have to be careful of the syrup..." "This mist is child's Play Boy!" You'll Have to do more than that to stop me!" Marrik then sidesteps to dodge the "Water Release Gun Shot Jutsu!" ""My Turn!" Marrik rapidly makes hand seals and shouts out "Water Style Water Dragon Whip!" The Hokage then holds his right hand out sending three whips of water out That Grab Mochiro's body and start to bring it closer. Then with his left hand, Marrik makes another set of hand symbols and shouts out "Lightning Release Lightning Surge Jutsu!" Then The Hokage bends down a little and slams his left hand on the ground releasing a strong electric current charging toward Mochiro. "Hehe. That should Shut his Mouth." "With the water whips around him and the electric current headed towards him should give him quite a shock." Marrik says to himself, "In my prime, I wasnt called Konaha's Storm Sage for nothing!" "I am the master of all Water and Lightning Releases!" "Thats why I am The Tenth Hokage." Marrik waits for both of his jutsu to connect with Mochiro.
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:14 am

As Mochiro was trapped by Lord Hokages jutsu with the Lightning coming down from the vines that hold Mochiro still. Mochiro opened his sharigan eyes and looked directly in the eyes of Lord Hokage. The sharigan put Lord Hokage in to a negative confusion, which left him open for an attack. Mochiro quickly made hand signs and said " Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm". Lord Hokage begins to fall and Mochiro made more hand signs and shouted " WATER RELEASE: VIOLENT WAVE TECHNIQUE. And the violent waves smash Lord Hokage against the training arena walls. Lord Hokage then snaps out of the confusion and Mochiro awaits Lord Hokages next move.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:34 am

"Impressive Child!!" "Ill admit that I was captured in Your Sharingan Technique." "It took me a moment to realize that this was illusion, and then i broke out." "Heh. If you keep this up, I might have to resort to getting serious." As The Hokage rises to his feet and shakes off the feeling of the Confusing jutsu, He takes his Black and White Flack Jacket off and places it on top of a tree. "You have yet to see what I really can do, But im very impressed that you can keep up with me." "That last attack should have done you in for the count." "But Id like to see you shake off this." Lord Hokage starts making hand symbols and shouts out "Water Style Water Clone Technique!" Then the four clones he summoned start making hand symbols and in sync they shout out "Water Style Huge Explosion Technique!" A Vortex of water starts to spin violently under Mochiro and The Hokage says "Escape this one and You Might just See my Byakugan." "Then Ill Get serious." Marrik watches Mochiro as he spins inside the uncontrolled vortex. "Its been a while since Ive had a good spar." Marrik then jumps to the tree and Grabs a Large scroll that he carries on his back and then jumps back down to the arena where Mochiro is still spinning wildly due to The Huge Vortex Jutsu. "If you dont escape this.. You will drown Boy!" Marrik then places the scroll on the ground and opens it and waits to see what is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Lets keep going   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:00 am

" How am i going to get out of this one", " I know panicing makes you drown faster so I'll just calm myself". Mochiro calms down so he will not drown in the vortex, He then begins to make hand symbols and says " Earth release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm". The ground splits apart and the votex begins to drain into the split, Mochiro jumps back into a tree then tells Lord Hokage " you'll have to do better than that if you want to win this spar". Mochiro makes hand symbols and says Water Clone Jutsu, three clones appear. Mochiro and the clones open their Sharingan eyes, Lord Hokage tries not to look at the eyes. While he was not looking Mochiro dash behind Lord Hokage opening his eyes to look into his. Mochiro caught his eyes, while looking into Lord Hokages eyes Mochiro said " Sharingan: Demonic Illusion". Sending Lord Hokage into an Illusion that torchered his very soul. The Illusion sent Lord Hokage into a plain with Mochiro's surrounding him, all the Mochiro's began making hand signs, saying Water Release: Gunshot technique. Then torchered him by stabbing him with kunai knives, as Mochiro didnt want to stop from his fun sparing with Lord Hokage, he released his Sharingan eyes. Eagerly waiting Lord Hokages next move.

Last edited by mochiro_uchiha on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : come on)
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:48 pm

Bleeding from his arm where the numerous kunai hit him, Lord Hokage smiles at the boy. "Child, Youve managed to wound me..." "This makes me very pleased." "Youve done a great job." "Im happy your giving your all to fight against me." "You know, Every person that has seen this next jutsu, never lives from it." "But Im not going to kill you boy." "But when you get out of the hospital, I want you to come and see me." "Im going to train you.. I want you to learn how to release your hidden potential." "But for now, You must be stopped." Lord Hokage then Body flickers to his scroll and makes some hand seals and shouts out "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Lord Hokage extends more of his chakra and unleashes ten shadow clones. "Deal with the boy." The clones rush toward the boy and barrage him with multiple attacks. Meanwhile, Lord Hokage kneels at his scroll and bites his finger and draws blood. Then The Hokage starts rapidly making hand symbols and finally slams his hand on the scroll shouting out "Summoning Jutsu!" The perfect sky above them starts to get dark and filled with thunder clouds. Out of Nowhere a giant Dragon appears out of the clouds. "Rai!!" "Marrik, Youve summoned me for a practice fight ?" "This is absurd! Surly you know what we'd kill this child with ease." "Rai, Were not going to kill him. Just stop him." "Alright Marrik what do you want me to do ?" "Rai! Transform! Storm Staff! Now!" "Very Well then Storm Sage..." The dragon starts to move very fast into the clouds and then you hear a loud boom of thunder. Then falling from the sky at great speeds falls a staff which lands right into Marrik's right hand. "Mochiro! Youve done well! But it ends now!" "You wont remember much, but You'll wake up safe in a hospital bed. Ill take you there myself once your down." "Ready Rai?" "Just Do it Child!" Marrik then twirls his staff in a whole bunch of positions and shouts out "Ninja Art Dance of Infinity!" Marrik then dashes toward Mochiro and unleashes an uncountable number of killing blows on Mochiro with his staff. "One Style! Four Style! Six Style!" When Marrik gets to twenty-four he stops and watches his opponent fall to the ground and lay unconscious. "Thats it Rai! Begone!" Marrik's summon then poofs and the dark sky turns clear. Marrik then picks the boy up and takes him to the hospital. "I want him healed now." "Then once he can talk notify me at my office and ill be right down." The Hokage left the boy with the nurses and went back to The Mansion. "This Child... Could He Be The One ??" Marrik then sits down at his desk and starts looking over new mission reports.
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:09 pm

Quote ( I filed your mission reports there arent any new ones yet)

"wh...,wha......., what happened to me", " Y am I in the Hospital"? "You had a rough spar with Lord Hokage and he brought you hear". But I thought ...........*UGH*. " No don't try and get up, you need to rest for a little longer. "Ok", " How did I get so wounded so badly ". Lord Hokage used his final move that nobody has been able to with stand before" , "But he didnt want to kill you because it was a spar".
An hour later, Mochiro fully recovered and as he was leaving, the nurse that was taking care of Mochiro told him " Lord Hokage wants to see you". " Ok thanks I'll see him immediately". Mochiro took off to Lord Hokages office, when he arrives he greets Lord Hokage with a thanks for the opportunity to spar with him.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:52 pm

"Sit Down Young Uchiha.." "Shizune, Leave Us Now." The Hokage then shuts the door behind Shizune and takes a seat behind his desk. "You recovered quicker than I expected." "You are truly talented, but you have a lack of self control." "Tell me, How do you think I became The Hokage of this village?" "Ive been through a lot Mochiro." "I watched my mother die in the hospital of a rare disease." "I was forced to kill my long time best friend because he had betrayed the village." "I was homeless for two months after my mother died because no one wanted to adopt me." "In the battle against Pein, I watched Pein shoot a nail into my sensei's forehead and kill him." "When I was fourteen I found out that I had contracted the same disease as my mother and I wasn't going to live past the age of 20." "The doctors told me that because of this disease ninjutsu and genjutsu were forever out of my reach." "But im 26 six years old." "Im know all over the Land as Konaha's Storm Sage." "Ive not only learned, but master every water and lightning release known to man." "Ive excelled in the use of the gentle fist style and to push it further beyond i've discovered another form of the byakugan." "My speed and potential of using hand seals is to the point where I dont need both hands to make hand seals, I only need one." "And to top that off, I Hold the title of The Tenth Fire Shadow of the Village Hidden in the Leaves." "But that's not the point, The point is Ive been through hell and back." "And yet im still successful." "I see a great amount of potential in you." "You remind me of my best friend..." "But You must stand at the edge of everything to understand what im telling you." "You must see death, you must loose those who are precious to you." "You will learn fear, pain, and regret." "But for now, You need someone to guide and mold your potential." "And that person... Is Going to be Me..." "Now get out of my office... and go home." "I want you to think about everything Ive said." "Then once youve had time to think I want you to come to me and tell me your ready." Lord Hokage then rises from his seat and shows Mochiro out of his office. "Rai.. I haven't summoned you... But I know you heard everything I told him." "Your a wise man Marrik, and one of my closest human friends." "I need to see more of his ability.. Then I can decide if hes the one..." "Marrik, dont be blinded by what is said to be true." "You must see things for what they are, nothing more, nothing less." "I understand Rai... and Thank you." Lord Hokage then sits at his desk and opens the giant window and looks out onto the village. "Hes coming..."
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:10 pm

Mochiro walks through the village to reach his apartment. As he walks, he reflects on what Lord Hokage said to him " you are truly talented, but you lack self control". " I see a great amount of potential in you". " You will learn fear, pain, and regret". " What does it all mean?, what fear?, what pain?, what regret?" "How will he bring out a great potential inside of me". "And how do i remind him of his best friend?!" " I'll think about it over a good nights rest".
During Mochiro's rest he had a dream, from the very same day that he was told his Mother and Father had died. He remembered the same rainy night that he pack his stuff, and ran away from his grandmothers house in the Hidden Mist Village. Mochiro started remebering everything from his past. Mochiro remembered the lonelyness and regret he suffered from running away, the pain from losing his mother and father. But Mochiro couldnt remember any fear he had only regret and pain.
The next Morning, Mochiro walked to Lord Hokages office, As he walked he looked at the Mountain of Hokages. Starring at Lord Marrik's face. " What did he mean by all of the things he said". Mochiro jumped up to Lord Hokages office window. " I'm ready for my training".
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:27 pm

"Seems youve returned earlier than expected." "Youve learned nothing boy..." "The pain and regret I sense in you is a combination of self pity." "You feel bad because youve made selfish mistakes and chose to do the wrong things when you clearly knew what was right." Lord Hokage sits at his desk as he cuts his potato with a knife. "You must learn the three things Ive told you about." "First you will learn pain..." "Then you will learn true fear..." "Last, you will learn to regret your past mistakes to the fullest." Marrik rises out of his chair with the knife and walks toward Mochiro. "This knife would hurt a lot if stabbed or hit with it." "But it also can be used to cut an object down to size or just the way you like it." Lord Hokage stabs Mochiro in the shoulder and grabs him from the window and sits him in his giant swivel chair. "Your thinking, " What is he doing!" "You cant do this!" "This is painful!" " "Well child, this is not true pain." "The pain of me stabbing you is called fools pain." "That type of pain is not the pain that will mold you into something great or cut you down to size." "True pain Mochiro, is the ability to fail and not be able to do something that is required of you." "True pain is when you fail at something that you said you would never let happen." "Now Mochiro, pull the knife out and wipe up the blood and sit down." "Your about to learn true pain now..." Did I ever tell you about you about your father....?"
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:36 pm

" Huh?" " my Father ", " you knew my Father all this time and Im just finding this out". " I've only been so curious on who he was, what he looked, what kind of guy he was?!". Mochiro never really had the chance to know his parents since they died when he was so young. Mochiro pulled the knife from his shoulder and wipes the blood of the blade. Mochiro looked at Lord Hokage and asked him " what do you know about my Father?" " Do you know anything about my Mother?" " Please Lord Hokage I must know" Mochiro said with rivers of tears running down his eyes. Mochiro gets on his knees bowing to Lord Hokage begging for him to tell Mochiro of his parents.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:14 am

"Do not bow down to me boy! I am not your savior nor your master. Get off the ground child." Lord Hokage takes a deep breath and stares out the window. "Believe it or not, This is hard for me too." "I dont know about your mother, but I know your father very well..." "Your father came to the Hidden Leaf for the chuunin exams in the times of the Seventh Hokage." "I was still but a Jonin back then." "He won the chuunin exams and became a chuunin." "He lived in the Leaf Village and got married in the times of the Eighth Hokage." "Then he had you during the times of The Ninth Hokage." "You father was a gifted shinobi." "He was wise and saved this village many times." "But when your father left the Mist Village, it wasn't just to participate in the exams, ... It was to escape Kisame Hoshikage." "Your father owed Kisame a lot of money from doing odd jobs for him." "When he fled the village, Kisame came looking for him." "He eventually found him and beat him till he couldnt move, then told him if he wanted to live he had to eradicate the entire Jonin squadron of the Leaf Village." "He told him that he would do it, if it meant protecting his family." "About a month or so later, The Ninth passed away in his sleep and I became the new Hokage." "So, he came to me and asked me to take care of his newborn son, and to raise and train him when the time is right." "I told him him no, and he begged and pleaded with me and I still refused." "So the next day, Kisame came back to the village and I fought alongside your father against him." " We were about to be defeated when I used the last of my chakra and used The Second Hokage's infinite darkness jutsu and then used Eight Trigrams 361 Palms." Lord Hokage looks out the window and lowers his head. "I knew I got Kisame, and we had won." "But when the darkness cleared, ... Kisame had made a human shield with your father's body and he took the hits and not Kisame." Lord Hokage raises his right hand and wipes his face. Then he clears his voice. "I had killed and innocent man who was trying to protect his family by either killing Leaf Jonin or Killing Kisame." "I buried your father and headed back to my office, and when I got there a cradle was in my office, with a baby inside that was crying with a bottle in his mouth and a picture of the three of them in his lap." " I grabbed the child and I rocked him to sleep and put him back in the crib." "I found some relatives of his back in the Hidden Mist Village, and I gave him to His Grandmother." "Ill never forget the day, I lost a friend." "He was my partner, him as a chuunin and me as a jonin went on missions together." "I helped him get past the chuunin exams." "But that scared child in that cradle in my office... Is you Mochiro." Lord Hokage sits at his desk and puts his elbows on the desk and folds his hands. "Your father was my Best Friend, The Same Best Friend who I Killed because he might of betrayed the village."
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:44 am

Mochiro starred at Lord Hokage with tears so long the could of filled the whole room and made a swimming pool of Lord Hokages office. " So its Kisame Hoshikages fault I never had the chance to know my Father". " Instead of taking the hits like a true man Kisame used my Father as a Human Sheild". For once in his life Mochiro knew what true pain was. The cruel death of his Father bobbled in his head like jumping into a bed of kunai's. Mochiro asked Lord Hokage " If it's appropriate for me to ask, Where has my Father been buried?" I must see my Father's tomb stone".
" All these years of not knowing anything of my Father". " Here I find out he died in the very same place I ran away to". " For me to also find out both of us ran away from The Hidden Mist Village, But for diffrent reasons". " Even though my Father died by your hands Lord Hokage, I do no blame you for what you did". " I have yet to imagine the type of pain you felt to see my father, your best friend die right in front of you by your hands". " I will do everything in my power to find and bring down Kisame Hoshikage myself".
" I look forward to the day I meet face to face with Kisame the true murderer of my Father". " Only to watch him die in his on pool of blood, while I use his own sword and twist it until his bones are grinded into nothing but pure dust". The rage in Mochiro showed him that true pain comes from with in". Mochiro said " Lord Hokage if its no diffrent to you I would like to see the burrial place of my Father". " Also before we train I must know what happened to my Mother, Im going to need your help and find out anything from anyone who knew my Mother". " Please Lord Hokage knowing about my Father might be painful, but not knowing of my Mother is more painful than the death of my Father".
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:14 am

"Thats why I shouldn't have told you..." "I was afraid you'd come to this conclusion..." "Mochiro, killing Kisame isn't going to bring your father back." "And it wont take away any of the pain, it will only cause more." "I cant allow you to see your father's grave site, I wish I could but its been sectioned off near the memorial stone." "I made a room just for him..." "I will not let you taint your own mind and soul of what happened." "If you decide to try and kill Kisame..." "Mochiro, you will leave me no option but to... but to..." "Mochiro... if you go after Kisame, ill have to stop you..." "Madara is on the move and we dont have time for foolish recklessness." "And about your mother, I truly dont know about her whereabouts." "Id tell you if I did." "Youve faced pain and regret together by learning the truth about your father." "Now to learn fear." "I want me to tell me your worst fear, what are you most afraid of loosing." "Then, you must conquer those fears to reach new heights." "In the near future, your going to have the task of doing something incredible... and you must be ready."
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:36 am

" Whose Madara?" " I know killing Kisame wont bring my Father back, but It would show him the pain I've suffered for years and years". " I will show him the true meaning of remorse". " But If you do not want me to kill Kisame I will not go look for him". " This Madara person sounds like a greater threat to the Village than Kisame". Mochiro takes a moment to cool down and learns of his greatest fear. From the day Mochiro ran away from The Hidden Mist Village as a kid he felt lonleyness. Just the thought of being alone by himself in such a horrible decision or predicament gives Mochiro goose bumps. Mochiro also thought about his grandmother, his thoughts of laving her alone in The Hidden Mist Village was terrifying.
Mochiro walked back inside Lord Hokages office and asked him again " Whose Madara" " What does he want from Konaha". Lord Hokage said " before I tell you I must know what is your greatest fear boy." Mochiro replied " My greatest fear is Lonelyness, the thought of being alone or leaving someone alone by themselves,making them helpless to any attack". " I dont know how I can ever live with myself again after realizing the pain I must of put my Grandmother through after I ran away is unimaginable". As Mochiro told Lord Hokage this he still couldnt get the thoughts of his Mother off of his mind. These thoughts troubled Mochiro as his conversation with Lord Hokage.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:32 pm

"I understand your pain child..." Lord Hokage sat down at his desk and looked at Mochiro. "Uchiha... Madara... That man is a man who has caused pain for generations and generations." "Madara was the brother of The First Hokage." "Madara is said to be one of the three strongest shinobi, the other two being The First and The Fourth Hokages." "Madara is even stronger than myself and the entire leaf village." "Madara is responsible for lots of things that have occurred in this village." "You have learned true pain, fear, and regret..." "So now you shall carry the burden of your destiny and what im about to tell you." "There are two parts to your destiny and im going to tell you one for now." "Prepare yourself..." "Youve heard of The Will of Fire before..." "Your the last Descendant of The Will of Fire Mochiro...." "Meaning, your the Shinobi that must in the end, Kill Madara Uchiha and bring ultimate peace to the Ninja World." "I am your predecessor, meaning I have inherited The Will of Fire as well." "Ive Inherited The Will of Fire from Naruto Uzumaki, even though I was not taught by him." "Its my duty to train the one who will bring peace to the ninja world." "Even if it cost me my life." "You are now My student Mochiro, and you will be trained by me personally." "In the final battle against Madara, I will be there to fight him alongside you as well your previous predecessors." "Pack your things from your house and bring them to the mansion." "You will live with me now." "Both your mother and your father are deceased now, and because of your destiny, you must have someone to look after and protect you." "Mochiro, Ive adopted you....." "You will now receive training from me..." "You are the only shinobi alive who can beat Madara Uchiha and bring peace." "once your training is completed, I will tell you the second and last part to your destiny."
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:45 pm

Mochiro followed Lord Hokages orders and went down to his apartment and packed his things. Mochiro walked down to the Ramen Shop after he finished packing to get something to eat. " Mochiro, How you doing". " Iruka Sensei", " Im fine". " What you all packed for Lord Hokage sending you on a Mission". " No, Im going to live with Lord Hokage and train with him". " For what". " He said Im the only person who can bring down Madara Uchiha". " So Madara has returned again", " I'll talk to you later Mochiro I got some new Genin squad I need to train with.
After Mochiro finished his food he went to Lord Hokages Mansion. Mochiro knocked on the door and waited a couple minutes. The door opened " Hello, sir Uchiha", " I am Yenshia Lord Hokages butler may I take your bags". " Uh, No and please just call me Mochiro". " Where is Lord Hokage". " He is upstairs taking a shower", " Come I will show you to your room". Mochiro walked with Yenshia looking in amazement " This place is huge, Lord Hokage lives Fancy". " Yes, Lord Hokage and the previous Hokages all live like this when they become Hokage of Konaha". " Here we are", " This is going to be where you will sleep". " Alright". " Make yourself comfortable and just settle down"
" Lunch is going to be ready soon", So when you are ready come to the kitchen and grab something to eat". Mochiro unpacked everything in his room and found a special place to put the picture of him and his parents when he was little. " Im going to miss you mom and dad I hope you have a good afterlife". " Lunch is ready". Mochiro got up of his new bed and walked towards the kitchen, Mochiro made a couple of stops. He looked at the wall of Hokages, fasinated by all of the people who have inheirted The Will Of Fire. Mochiro walked down to the kitchen where he sat down and awaited Lord Hokages arrival before eating
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:05 pm

"Yenshia!" "Why are Mochiro's bags in this small room!" "This is no way to treat someone of legacy!" "Move his bags to the second master room right away." "Mochiro, first thing you must know is about the inheritors of The Will of Fire." "These are the Inheritors in order." "The First Hokage, The Third Hokage, Jiraiya, The Fourth Hokage, Kakashi Hatake, Naruto Uzumaki, Myself (The Tenth Hokage), and Mochiro Uchiha (You)." "You are the last in line, therefore you must be the one to defeat Madara." As Lord Hokage sits at the table he asks Mochiro, " Are you truly prepared for what is in store for you child ?" "What you must do is a heavy burden indeed." "Ill be with you to the very end though." Marrik sips some grape juice and takes a bite of his slice of pizza. "In order to defeat Madara, you must destroy him and surpass each one of your Predecessors." "Once you surpass them, you have the job of reshaping the ninja world the way it was made." "We are going to train long and hard." "There will be something that even I dont know the answers to." "But when those things come along, We are going to seek the answers from our predecessors." Lord Hokage finishes his lunch and prepares to head back to the office. "Mochiro, in my bedroom there is a wall with the pictures of all the inheritors and it stops at me." "Go to that wall and gaze at each picture, then a fingerprint symbol will come up at the end of the line." "Draw blood and press your bleeding finger against that symbol." "the wall will then shift and a room will open, There is where you start your training." "There I want you to read about The Essence of Life." "Once you are done, Meditate in your quarters on what you have learned and wait for my return." "Then I shall show you what you have just achieved." "Ask if you need anything, You may have anything that you require." Lord Hokage then walks to his office and leaves Mochiro in the living quarters of his Mansion.
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:05 pm

Mochiro eat his food and drank the orange soda that was prepared for him on the table. " Yenshia, sorry if its a bother but where exactly is Lord Hoakges room". " Its no bother at all Mochiro", come Ill show you the way". Mochiro walked with Yenshia towards Lord Hokages bedroom, " here we are to your left is where the pictures are". " Thanks Yenshia", Mochiro walked over to the huge pictures hung high on the wall. " These are the great ones who have inherited the Will of Fire", Mochiro closely looked and studied each person. Stopping at Lord Hokage Mochiro noticed the switch he was talking about. Mochiro drew the blood from his finger and pressed the switch, the wall began turning and a passage way opened up. Mochiro walked down the passage only to find a scroll at the end of it that read " Here you will learn about the Essence of Life", " this scroll will teach you of the Ninja way and the Ways of the Ninja world.
Mochiro walked further into the passage and found another scroll on the floor. It read " The Essence of Life", Mochiro read the scroll for a couple hours until he finally finished. " How can anyone underdtand this stuff", " Life is most presious during the unexpected". " What does that mean?". " Ill just have to read this all over again". Mochiro began reading the scroll again understanding the main points of what the scroll told. " So this scroll is basically telling me the Ways of the Ninja World". " The ending of all great threats to the world". " Stopping wars before the arise again", " and bringing peace so everybody can work together against all evil". " This is the true meaning of The Essence of Life".
Mochiro walked back the passage way as the wall closed behind him, a picture of himself appeared. " Where did that come from?!", " It is a handsome picture". Mochiro left Lord Hokages room and went down the hall to the Second Master Bedroom. Mochiro sat down on his bed and began meditating, Mochiro meditated for hours until Lord Hokage came back from his office.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:31 am

"The Essance of Life.." Lord Hokage walks in the living quarters of his mansion. "Having read that scroll, you understand that you are the only one that can defeat Madara." "And to gain the ultimate power, you must master the essance of life." "The essance of life is the combination of body, mind, and soul." "Once the destined one masters the essance of life, he gains the ultimate power above all shinobi." "The legendary Rikudo Sage placed one orb of infinity in the ninja world." "The Third Hokage found this infinite orb and stored it in the mansion." "That orb combined with the chakra of the destined one will allow that person the "Infinite Attribute". " "The infinite attribute will allow you to use Lightning, Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, and Wood." "You will need all the elements to beat Madara." "I must preform a ritual on you to transfer the Attribute into your body and combine it with your chakra." "But before I preform the ritual on you, your body, mind, and soul must be unbreakable..." "If your mind, body, or soul breaks in the middle of the ritual, You will forever loose the ability to cast any type of jutsu and your bloodline ability will be lost." "The first part you will train is your body." "To train your body, you must become totally exhausted and reach your breaking point, once you reach yout breaking point, you must cause your body an extreme amout of pain in order for it to rebuild itself." "Once the process of your body rebuilding itself has started, you will feel yourself starting to feel no pain, no weakness, no tiring or anything." "To make yourself exhausted, you will spar with me at my full power, until the point where you cant move." Lord Hokage sits in a chair while he talks to Mochiro. "Once you cant move and are on the verge of death, I will continue to beat and break your body down, until I see your chakra transform with my byakugan." "When I see your chakra transform, that means your body has completed its transformation, and we can move on to training your soul." "Lord Hokage changes out his Hokage robes and changes to his Flak Jacket and grabs his scroll from his room." Go to the clearing outside the Hidden Leav Village and wait for me." "There is where the Body Portion of your training will begin." LOrd Hokage rapidly makes hand symbols and shouts out "Flying Thunder God Jutsu!" Marrik pictures the clearing in his mind and in a flash of white light, The Hokage vanashes.
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:28 pm

" How do I push myself to the limit, If when I get tired I will just stop and take a rest". Mochiro thought to himself about what Lord Hokage said " In order for you to become completely exhausted you will spar with me at my full power". " I sure hope he doesnt almost kill me like last time we sparred". Mochiro walked to the clearing just outside The Hidden Leaf Village, Where he saw Lord Hokage sitting in a tree awaiting his arrival. " Lord Hokage Ive arrived come down here". " Lord Hokage why you just sitting there". Lord Hokage didnt answer to both of Mochiro's statements. Mochiro walked over to the tree Lord Hokage was sitting on. Mochiro walked up the tree and to what appeared to be Lord Hokage, Mochiro tapped Lord Hokage. " Hey, Im here lets start the training come on lets go". " TISS, TISS,TISS". " Whats that sound", Mochiro looked around Lord Hokage and saw a burning string". " What the heck", BOOM. Mochiro went flying down off of the tree and crashed into the ground leaving a crater in the ground. Lord Hokage came jumping down in front of Mochiro. " Get up".
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Lord Hokage comes walking from the village as well. "Mochiro ? What happened here ? Why are you on the ground and where did that crater come from ?" Marrik spots the burnt string on the ground and goes to examine it. "The ridges on the string indicate that it was handcrafted." "Byakugan!" Marrik looks at the sting with his glowing white eyes and sees a faint symbol on the bottom of the brunt string. The Hokage beings to make a set of hand symbols and shouts out "Black Byakugan!" Then, Marrik's white eyes turn pitch black and the veins surrounding his eyes grow smaller and become more intense. "I didnt think he'd show his face this soon." Lord Hokage orders Mochiro to flee towards the village as fast as he can and dont stop for anything. "Go Now Mochiro!" "When you get to the village, go straight to the mansion and tell Shizune to gather all the anbu black ops and surround the perimeter of the village." "Then tell her to have all the Jonin go to The Mansion and surround it." "Go inside the Mansion Mochiro, and then go to my office and wait for futher instructions." "Do no stop for anything and dont turn back just run!" The Hokage stands at the burned tree waiting for this mysterious person to show his face. "Come on out now! Your slipping.... You left a trace." The Hokage stands in his Gentle Fist fighting stance waiting for the person to approach him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next