Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoha's Finest Roleplaying Game

Clear Mind, Clear Judgment, Konoha's Finest ! Witness The Fifth Great Shinobi World War Here !!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:24 pm

Mochiro runs to Lord Hokages Mansion as fast as he can. Looking back at the crater left from when he hit the ground. Mochiro suddenly remembers a face behind the tree next to the fake Lord Hokage. Somebody with a Long Venus Fly Trap with two sides to his face. " Who was that behind the tree", " are some people after me". Mochiro reaches the Mansion, " Yenshia wheres Shizune at". " She just left the Mansion to Lord Hokages office", " she said she had more paper work to file". " Thanks", Mochiro used the Body Flicker Technique so he could reach Lord Hokages office faster.
Mochiro arrived at Lord Hokages office, he saw the window was closed and Shizune fileing mission reports. Mochiro tapped on the glass " Shizune, open the window". " Whats the matter Mochiro?" " Lord Hokage wants you to assemble the Anbu Black Ops to the clearing just outside the of the Village", " and send all Jonin to surround the Mansion". " Why whats going on?". " I dont know, me and Lord Hokage were going to train and I was attacked before he got there". Shizune ordered all the Anbu Black Ops to follow Mochiro to Lord Hokages spot, And sent all Jonin to surround the Mansion. Mochiro showed the Anbu Members to Lord Hokage position and went back to the Mansion.
The Mansion was surrounded by all Jonin level Ninja. Mochiro landed in front of the Ninja and started walking. All Jonin ninja were standing still except for one that was talking on a radio. " Hey, you", the Ninja turnt his face. The Ninja started running, " Come Back here you". Mochiro chased after The Rouge Ninja, heading in the same direction of Lord Hokage and The Anbu Member then dropped something down. " Lord Hokage watch out", Lord Hokage looked up with The Anbu Members and they all jumped out of the way. A big explosion filled the area with smoke. Filled with rage Mochiro used the Body Flicker Technique ending up in front of the Rouge Ninja. Mochiro punched The Rouge Ninja in the face, he went flying to the ground, making a huge crater in the ground. Mochiro made hand symbols and said " Water release: Waterfall Basin Technique".
Mochiro went down to the ground and made Hand symbols and said " Earth release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm". The earth began tearing and the water began going under, The Rouge Ninja was going under with the water. Mochiro stopped the Jutsu to were he could only his head in the ground. " Tell me who your working for", " Tell me now or I will kill you". The rage in Mochiro heart filled his eyes, Mochiro sharingan eyes opened up with three tomoes. " I dont want to use my Mangekyou Sharingan on a worthless worm like you", " Just tell me who your working for and I wont kill you. Lord Hokage came to where Mochiro was interrigating the Rouge Ninja at.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:39 pm

Lord Hokage looks at Zetsu in disgust when he hears a familiar voice. "No..." "I told him to stay In Konaha..." Lord Hokage instantainously Teleports behind Mochiro and says "Im sorry, But this is for your own good." Lord Hokage strikes Mochiro in the neck and watches him fall to the ground. "Take him back to Konaha and make sure he doesnt leave.. Use force if necessary..." One of the anbu picked up the ninja and carried him back to Konaha. "Zetsu.... Im only going to tell you once..." "Stay away From My Village." The green aloe looking man laughed at The Hokages threats and said "You think you can beat me do you ? Hah! Foolishness." "You will not take the boy... You nor Madara will take the boy." "Funny.. You Expect to protect him ? Your a pathetic piece of trash! Your nothing more than a fool who thinks he can stand up to a god like Madara." "I cant stand up to Madara by myself.. Ive accepted that." Making a set of hand symbols Marrik gathers lightning release chakra in his hand. "See if you can stop this Zetsu..." Marrik charges at Zetsu with his Lightning Blade. But right before Marrik gets close to Zetsu, he dissappears into thin air. Then out of nowhere, reappears in a flash of white light behind Zetsu and strikes him in the back with the Lightning Blade. "But Ima a Fool that can stand up to scum like you." Lord Hokage watches as Zetsu falls to the ground and then looks around and shouts out "I know your there... Show your face you fiend!" "Well arent you a new face ?" "Hehe... So how are you doing ?" "Shut up you scum!" "Listen to me I didnt come here to fight I just want The boy." "No You Listen To Me..." " I dont care if your one of the three strongest ninja to walk the earth.." "You will Not take the boy. And if you step foot In my village, I swear it will be the last step you will take." "Wow ! You Know.. Hashirama said something to me simular to what your saying right now... It made me angry.. So I Killed Him!" "Hahaha ! It was so much fun.. Like He faught so hard...My dear brother." "Ive had it.." "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" The Hokage makes a whole bunch of clones and they all start Lightning Blades in their hands. " I HATE YOU !" The Hokage and his clones charge at Madara, but his clones disappear in an instant and Marrik falls to the ground not seeing Madara activate his Mongeykyou Sharingan. "UGH !! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" The anbu black ops stand and watch helplessly in shock as Madara tortures their Hokage. "No... Get Out Of my Head!!!!" Marrik then against Madara's will stands to his feet and his light purple eyes flash Black. "Black Byakugan!" "It Ends Now!!!" Marrik enters a stance simular to that of his Gentle Fist Stance." "Forgive me..But it must be done." Marrik shouts out "Jagged Fist!" Marrik then flashes at Madara and strikes him twice in the neck hitting part of his chakra pathway. Then he strikes him again in the chest and turns around and strikes his chakra pathway again in his right arm and once more in his left shoulder. The Hokage then closes his eyes and pulls his palm back and strikes Madara in his heart, hopefully severing his chakra pathway system. Madara flies through the air and then instantly teleports right in front of Marrik and shocks him half to death with his reappearance. "Im accually in shock White Haired Guy... Ive only encountered three people like you in my entire life. My brother Hashirama, That old bag Hiruzen Sarutobi, and that Idiot with the yellow Hair." "I see the will of fire burns heavly within your spirit." "Your power and chakra is amazing, I see you even upgraded an occular jutsu." "Im very impressed White head." Marrik orders the anbu black ops to flee towards the village. "The next time I come here Hokage, Im taking the boy and im Burning down this village." Marrik watches as the anbu flee. "And ill take your life, You may be a god, but you dont scare me." "Oh really.. is that true ?" Madara walks closer to The Hokage and the air starts to get heavy with chakra as Marrik finds himself in midair by Madara's unbelieveable power. The Hokage grabs his neck and gasps for air. "Im going to burn down every thing you stand for Hokage." "Im going to kill all the villagers and blow that Mountain sky high." "Ill enter the village and destroy it with one lift of a finger." "Now.. Begone with you!" Madara raises a hand and sends Marrik flying through the air. "Oh god.. If i hit the ground thats it." "ive got one shot.." Suspended in midair, Marrik draws blood and makes hand seals as fast as possible. "Summoning Jutsu!" "Rai !!! Hurry up !" "Im comming Marrik, im Comming." Rai swoops down and catches Marrik on his back. "Thank you.. Konaha now.." "Im already ahead of you..." Marrik arrives back at the village and stumbles at the village gates. A genin shinobi sees The Hokage on the ground and notifies his sensei. His sensei tells Mochiro and Shizune to come to the gates to help the Hokage to the hospital. Marrik lies on the ground glazing at the sky while he waits in mental pain for Mochiro and Shizune.
Back to top Go down
https://konohasfinest.rpg-board.net
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:26 am

" What the Heck just happened?", " why am I in my bed?". Suddenly Shizune rushes in Mochiros room " Come quick Lord Hokage is down at the Village Gates". In shock Mochiro quickly put on his clothes and dashed to the Village Gates with Shizune. " There he is", Mochiro and Shizune went down and helped Lord Hokage up to his feet. " Why Lord Hokage?'". " Why take them on by yourself if you are still sick?" Mochiro thought to himself for a minute " Am I really worth protecting that much?" " Am I really the person to end all of this hatred?" "Just a few weeks ago I was an ordinary Shinobi, and today Im the main target to Rouge Shinobi every where.
Shizune and Mochiro took Lord Hokage to Konaha Hospital, " Shizune go and I will stay with Lord Hokage until he feels better". Mochiro walked down to Lord Hokages room " Please sir your going to have to stay outside until we are done". Hours went by, Mochiro sat down in the hallway waiting. " Sir, Sir", " Lord Hokage will be just fine he just needs to rest for a couple of days". " You can see him, but please dont try and talk to him". Mochiro walked in to Lord Hokages room, " Just why old man? " Just why would you knock me out so you can protect me".
That night Mochiro was sleeping in the chair next to Lord Hokages bedside. Mochiro started to remember what happened after Lord Hokage struck him in the neck. He remembered seeing a guy with Long hair in the air. " That must of been Madara, you knew he would show up". " He must of known I would follow Zetsu into a place to were he could snatch from Lord Hokage". " All of these tricks being played just so I can be destroyed and Madara can live on with his rain of terror".
For the next couple of days, Mochiro sat at Lord Hokages bedside. Mochiro stepped out of the Hospital to get some Ramen. After Mochiro eat, Mochiro went down to the training grounds to where Lord Hokage and him had his first spar. Shizune looked out of Lord Hokages office window and saw Mochiro. " Mochiro I thought you were at the Hospital with Lord Hokage". " No I just stepped out to eat". After Mochiro and Shizune talked, he went back down to the Hospital. Mochiro walked into Lord Hokages room and sat back in the chair. Lord Hokages eyes started to open up. " I see you finally decided to wake up from your nap".
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:56 am

"Boy... I cant protect you, if your not willing to protect yourself." Lord Hokage slowly rises from his bed. "You defied my orders and came back." "What you did was reckless and could have gotten us both killed." "Im happy for your bravery and courage but you could have died and so could have I." "And Mochiro, you must understand... At this point I have two jobs." "One to train you to defeat Madara in the end, and second to protect my village." "I was doing my job both ways by knocking you out." Marrik reaches for his juice on his night stand. Marrik then takes a sip of the juice and puts it back on the table. "He left me in this condition.. Think of what he would do to you..." Marrik slowly swings his feet from out the bed and Grabs his Hokage Robes and hat and throws them on. "Forgive me Mochiro, but what were we going to the clearing for ?" Marrik rises and opens his room door. "Come on Mochiro, we must train harder and much faster now." Marrik sheds a single tear fomr his right eye. "If only they were here..." Marrik and Mochiro walk outside towards the clearing to finish training.
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 pm

Mochiro follows Lord Hokage towards the clearing, disappointed in himself mochiro holds his head down and looks at the ground. " Its horrible how I just let my one and only master end up in the hospital in such a condition". " I shouldve listened to him, but who knows what would have happened if I let Zetsu drop that boom on them". Still disappointed Mochiro looked at Lord Hokage and asked " Lord Hokage if I didnt show up then Zetsu would have dropped a boom on you right?" "IF I didnt show up you would have been in an even worse condition than you were in the hospital along with the Anbu Members correct?"
" I know what I did was wrong, but if I didnt spot him then it would have been over for you". " Then madara would come after me and there will be no one to protect me or Konaha". Getting no reply from Lord Hokage Mochiro looked back down in disappointment. When they reached the clearing Mochiro looked back at Lord Hokage hoping for an answer to his questions, yet Mochiro got no reply still. " So when do we start training", Lord Hokage stood still for a while. " Lord Hokage wha.......", Lord Hokage threw a Kunai at Mochiro. Mochiro jumped into a tree and dodged it.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:54 pm

"Mochiro, I understand you were concerned for me, But that's no excuse." "Im not some pushover of a ninja." "Im able to hold my own in battle. And I know and am fully aware of my weaknesses and the limit of my abilities." "There will be times where you are given orders from someone of higher authority, but you must follow your heart and defy what they said." "In your heart and your spirit you will feel when those times are right." "And for your information Mochiro, Ive never been pushed to show the full extent of my power." "Nobody on this world has any idea of what im capable of but your father and hes not with us." Lord Hokage and Mochiro walk towards the clearing and take a step into the wide open field. "Now Mochiro... Where were we ? What was The first thing im supposed to teach you again ?" Lord Hokage scratches his head and waits for his answer.
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:14 pm

" You were supposed to train me to defeat Madara before the attack came", " But you probably knew that". " So what are we going to start with first my Sharingan, Speed, or my Chakra controll". " Come on Lord Hokage throw anything at me I'll take anything on". " What about that dragon of yours", " Its Rai right". " Come on bring him on I'll take him on any day". Mochiro energetically punches his fist at the air awaiting for what Lord Hokage might do. Mochiro stops and looks at Lord Hokage. " Lord Hokage are you having trouble or is something troubling you". " If your trying to sneak attack me it wont work I got my Sharingan ready for anything you try". Anxiously awaiting Lord Hokages response Mochiro jumped into a tree and pulled out a Kunai. He began carving his name a tree and a little article under it. " This is a note to remind me of the great Lord Marrik who trained me, Mochiro in his own blood, sweat and tears". " To any Shinobi who finds this carving in this tree you must be on a path to a hero of Konaha". Mochiro sat down in front of the article and began meditating while Lord Hokage stood there and scratched his head. Hoping that Lord Hokage will some day figure out what he was going to train me in.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:47 pm

"Ahaha!!, The Infinite Attribute!" "OK, First we must train your body to its limit and break you. Then, rebuild your body stronger than ever, so it can withstand the strain of the Attribute." "And Mochiro... You talk to much." "When you should be studying your opponent, your talking trash and drawing!" "If I were Madara, youd probably already be hit by Susanoo!" "Heh. Im going to show you just how weak you are at this stage." Marrik walks over to Mochiro and strikes him in the neck, then without making any hand symbols, Lord Hokage disappears and reappears in front of Mochiro and demands he activates his Sharingan. "Show me you eyes Boy!" "I want to see them Now!" Lord Hokage jumps away from Mochiro and begins making hand seals and then says "If you studied your history, you must know that The Legendary Fourth Hokage used the Flying Thunder God Jutsu to make himself the fastest ninja in the world." "He combined it with his other jutsu so no enemy would ever escape it or deflect it because they wouldn't see it coming." "Lightning Release: Lightning Blade!" Marrik charges at Mochiro with the Lightning Blade. "Escape this!" Marrik then vanishes and reanimates above Mochiro, preparing to bring down the Lightning Blade on him.
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:14 pm

Mochiro opens his Sharingan eyes " Black dream". Lord Hokage stops on a dime with the Lightning Blade still in his hand. As his eyes begin turning Blacker, Lord Hokage was sent into a dark room where his worst days and nights came true. Mochiro looked back into Lord Hokages eyes " Mind Control Do-jutsu", Mochiro made Lord Hokage jump off the tree and aim his Lightning Blade at another tree. Lord Hokage ran into the tree on the far side of the clearing and Mochiro released his Sharingan. " You need to be a little faster than that Lord Hokage", " If you really want speed I'll show you speed". Mochiro used the Body-Flicker technique to get close enough to Lord Hokage. " Water Release: Waterfall Basin Technique". Mochiro cut around his Jutsu and made two Water Clones. They all stood in front of the wet Lord Hokage and made hand signs " Water Prison Jutsu ", the Mochiro open their Sharingan eyes at the Imprison Lord Hokage, who tried his best not to look. " You take his head and pull it out you open his eyes", The two Water Clones did what Mochiro asked " Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes". Lord Hokage stood underwater chained to the ground, Mochiro walked towards him and punched him hard enough to send him flying on top of the water. With the chains still on Lord Hokage, Mochiro took his Sharingan eyes off and released Lord Hokage from his Water Prison, and destroyed his Water Clones. " You need to be a little faster Lord Hokage, Mochiro reiterted.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:38 pm

"Excellent strategy child... But you STILL fail to understand that im not even trying" Lord Hokage shakes his long hair to try and dry it off. "Well... You seem to rely on your sharingan a little to much." "Hmm, Ive got just the thing" Marrik makes a hand seal and summons four Lightning Clones to hold Mochiro off. Lord Hokage then grabs the scroll of his back and lays it flat open on the ground. "Lets see here... Ahh!" "Here we are !" Marrik then draws blood and looks at Mochiro and begins to make hand seals. Once hes finished he slams his hand on the Lightning symbol on the scroll. "Forbidden Jutsu ! Gedo Mark ! Seal !" Lord Hokage watches as Mochiro covers his eyes and screams out in pain. "Lets see how you fare without the use of those wonderful eyes." "And let me tell you a little about this jutsu." "Its called the Gedo Mark. This Jutsu allows me to seal any dojutsu I choose until I decide to release it." "You will continue to feel the strain and pain on your eyes because Ive sealed them off." "Im the only one who can release the seal on your eyes, but if you try to release it yourself, well you might just loose those precious eyes of yours." Marrik folds the scroll and throws it back on his back. "Hmm.. lets see now..." Lord Hokage makes another set of hand seals and places his right hand on the ground. "Water Style: Five Feeding Sharks!" Each of the sharks rise from the ground and charge at Mochiro showing their jagged teeth. "Your Blinded now boy! I Hope you dont get eaten." The Hokage snickers a bit and then starts making another set of hand symbols for his next move.
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:56 pm

UUUUUhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! My eyes. Wh-, whats going? Whats happening to my eyes? Mochiro makes a loud cry for help. Mochiro breaks off of the Lightning Clones, quickly makes hands signs " Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm" the earth beneath Lord Hokages and his Lightning Clones begin to open up. The Lightning Clones fall into the ripped space, as Lord Hokage fled the spot into a tree. " If im going to get this guy I need to really on my other senses". Mochiro sat on the ground and meditated leaving himself vulnerable to Lord Hokages attacks. As Mochiro's eyes still pounded he began to get used to and ignore the pain. " Where are you Lord Hokage"?! Mochiro listens to the surroundings and heres movement. He awaits the attack as calm and un-nervous. Mochiro hears a Kunai being throw, " Water clone Jutsu". The Water Clone Stood in front of the Kunai and got struck. Mochiro patiently awaited Lord Hokages next move.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:31 pm

"Smart move child, but its going to take more than listening to sounds to defeat me without your sharingan." Marrik jumps out of the tree and rapidly makes more hand seals. "Dodge this if you can boy!" The Hokage shouts out Lightning Burial: Banquet of Lightning !" Marrik rises his right hand swiftly in the air, and a huge lightning bolt nearly hits Mochiro. "Haha! Run in fear boy!" "Focus! You must concentrate! Use the chakra and natural energy around you! Let it guide you! Let it flow through your body and control you!" Marrik then raises his right and left hands in the air sending two more bolts of lightning slamming down upon Mochiro. "By letting your body flow freely and concentrating on the chakra around you, your body will be come agile and you will be able to dodge my every move and instantly come up with a counter attack." Lord Hokage does three back-flips away from Mochiro and sits on the ground and draws chakra. "Seems your getting used to the pain..." "How about we strengthen that seal on those eyes of yours. Just to make things more... interesting." Marrik makes another pair of hand symbols and shouts out "Forbidden Jutsu Gedo Mark: Seal !" Marrik closes his eyes and focuses on Mochiro's Dojutsu. Marrik lets out a loud and heavy scream that shakes the skies. "Yes child! Come at me with a killing intent! Its the only way you will survive!" Marrik then gets struck in the back by Mochiro's surprise attack. "Ugh! Nice shot..." Lord Hokage awaits Mochiro's next move...
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Mochiro begins to feel more pain on his eyes, yet still he keeps his focus on defeating Lord Hokage. Mochiro puts even more focus on his mind so that he could gather his chakra to a great extent. " This is my one chance to unvail my strength", Mochiro completes his gathered chakra. Mochiro grabbes a Kunai out his Pocket and places Chakra around it. Mochiro throws the Chakra Kunai at Lord Hokage and misses with no fault. The Kunai turns into a Water Clone and starts making hand symbols quitely says Earth release: Underground Submarine Voyage", The Clone journeys beneath Lord Hokage and awaits Mochiros signal. Mochiro makes hand signs then shouts Water release: Syrup Capture Field, Befor getting a chance to dodge the attack, the Water Clone jumps from underground. Quickly Mochiro said the Water Clone made hand signs " Water release: Gunshot Jutsu", a blast of water aimmed at Lord Hokage violently throws him down to the ground. Mochiro jumps to his feet into the air so does the Water Clone. Mochiro and the Clone for a outlining of Chakra around Shurikens and Kunais, in a hurry he throws them down on the sides of him. Mochiro falls down with Chakra strings connected to him and the Clone, Mochiro stretchs the Chakra string and connects them with the Chakra outlined around the Shurikens and Kunais. Mochiro tightly wrapped them around Lord Hokage, then Mochiro awaited Lord Hokages next move.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:49 am

"Haha.... Hahaha!!" The Hokage laughs at Mochiro while hes tied up by the chakra embedded strings. "Think this can hold me ?" "The Hokage stares at Mochiro as if he wanted to tell the boy that that was a foolish move. Unable to move what so ever, Marrik is pummeled by Mochiro's attacks. "Hmm..." "I dont have a plan to get out of this one" Marrik tries to move his hands out of the strings but to no avail. "Question.. Are you tired ?" "I bet your almost out of chakra and your hoping I give up soon because your physically exhausted." The Hokage looks at Mochiro as the sweat from his face drops heavily on the ground. "Since im tied up and I cant make any hand symbols, it looks like im down for the count." "But I just cant let you win so easily ... " "Tell you what ... Ill break free from this, and Ill take a break and let you fight a "Friend"." Marrik smiles at Mochiro and says, "Im exhausted and you still have chakra left and your body hasn't begun to break down yet." "But I promise, once your body takes a couple of hits from this guy, your body will crumble and part of your training will be complete." The Hokage closes his eyes and gathers lightning release chakra in his hands, but directs and commands the chakra to spread over his entire body. "It was a bad move to try and restrain me ..." Marrik then screams out "Lightning Release: Lightning Release Armor !" Then! Multiple bolts of lightning surround The Hokage and flow through the strings wrapped around him. The lightning bolts use the strings as a current and flow through them shocking whoever is at the other end of the string. Marrik watches as Mochiro is shocked and screams out in agony. Marrik then busts out of the leftover string and jumps away from Mochiro. "No ... I can handle you myself ... I dont need to summon anything." The Hokage makes another pair of hand symbols and shouts out "Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu !" Two large aquatic dragons head for Mochiro, ready to blow him to kingdom come. While Marrik watches the water dragons head for Mochiro, he makes another set of hand seals and shouts out "Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique !" The water dragons that are headed for Mochiro open their mouths and start shooting huge Water Bullets at Mochiro. "Its no way he can dodge the Dragons and their bullets." "Which ever hits him will surly cause him a great deal of pain, or break an arm or leg." Marrik watches in amazement of whats about to happen to Mochiro.
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:29 pm

" He must be real foolish if he thinks Im going to let him get a win on me that easy". Mochiro shouts out " Earth Release: Hiding Like A Mole Technique ", Mochiro has little time to move underground before the bullets hit the ground. Quickly mochiro makes hand signs and says " Earth Release: Underground Submarine Voyage". Mochiro moves quickly underground from the attack, " Lets see how Im going to get him now ". Mochiro charged in at Lord Hokage, throwing multiple Kunai's. Mochiro acted quickly " I only have enough Chakra to pull of these last few attacks ", " I need to make it worth while". Mochiro jumped high in the air, this full throttle attack should do good against his Lightning Armor. Making symbols he shouted " Water Release: Gunshot Technique ". Mochiro then used the Body Flicker Technique getting behind Lord Hokage. Hoping this would release the Gedo Mark Seal on Mochiro eyes, Mochiro touched his Lightning Armor. Being shocked Mochiro held on until the Seal shocked off. " Just keep holding on, I can feel the strain on my eyes coming off ", " Just a few more seconds.....A...awwww..aawwwww.....aaaaawwwwwwwweeeeeee". Lord Hokage tried kicking Mochiro off the but it wouldn't work . " Finally", Mochiro jumped off of Lord Hokage and opened his Sharingan eyes. Shocked out of his mind, that this attempt actually worked. Mochiro accurately waited for Lord Hokage to make his next move.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:07 pm

"How ! Did you get out ! Only I can release the seal !" "Not even Kakashi Hatake could escape the seal Orochimaru put over his eyes over 15 years ago." "My, My Mochiro." "Well, looks like I have to resort to using brute force now." Marrik throws off his Flak and takes the hairband off his head. Marrik looks at Mochiro and gives him a stern look as if hes becoming serious. "Well, youve pushed me to use this so get ready child" The Hokage then looks to the skies and speaks out loud saying "Forgive me Second Lord Hokage, but I must use this jutsu." Marrik then grabs his scroll and tosses it as high in the air as he can. Marrik then lifts two of his fingers shouting out "Flying Thunder God Jutsu!" The Hokage rises at incredible speeds of that of the Fourth Hokage. Marrik reaches his scroll in mid air and begins to make hand symbols. "Forbidden Jutsu Bringer of Darkness!" The entire field is filled with a darkness that no one see through. No one can detect any movement from, or know what coming to them." Yes, your right, This is the jutsu used and created by The Second Hokage, whom used this jutsu to wipe out an entire army of rouge ninjas in less than a minute." Marrik says to himself, "Byakygan !!" Marrik's eyes begin to make out the unique darkness and spots Mochiro's chakra pathway. Marrik grabs his scroll before it hits the ground and gives away his position. He then lays the scroll on the ground. Marrik then grabs a kunai out of his side pouch and puts it in his right hand. The Hokage then makes some hand symbols and says to himself "Flying Thunder God Jutsu!" Marrik dissapears into the darkness and reappears in front of Mochiro without him noticing. Surprisingly, Marrik begins slashing rapidly with a killing intent at Mochiro. With his byakugan, Marrik sees Mochiro's chakra pathway begin to shut down as he also sees chakra slowly stopping from being drawn from his stomach. "You cant see me in this darkness, your normal eyes nor your sharingan can help you." "And with your body shutting down, your helpless to my attacks." Marrik continues to brutally beat down Mochiro as he awaits to hear his body hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:33 pm

" Im not going to let it end like this", " He's not getting this that quick". Mochiro made a loud yell to the sky, brutally beaten with his Chakra blocked. Mochiro flung a knee in the direction of his last cut he got, hitting Lord Hokages chin. Mochiro then pounces on Lord Hokage, having a quick flash back remembering the chart in the doctors training room where Shizune tought Mochiro Medical Ninjutsu. So, Mochiro began hitting the pressure points on Lord Hokage. Mochiro picked the unstabble Hokage and as he jumped behind him the block of Lord Hokages Chakra through those points lifted the blackness. " Time to end this training session, Mochiro threw a palm to Lord Hokages stomach then his neck making him fall to his knees. " I never thought I would see such a potential out of me ", Mochiro took two final blows to Lord Hokages legs making him fall off of his knees on to the dirt of the clearing. Mochiro then felt unbalanced and fell on his back, the last thing he remembers is Shizune coming to the clearing and seeing both Mochiro and Lord Hokage laying on the floor beaten by each other. Then Mochiro sees Lord Hokage in a bed next to him in a hospital bed right next to him.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:27 pm

Mochiro then wakes up to find Lord Hokage's body away from his hospital bed. In Shock, Mochiro runs around the village looking for Lord Hokage. Not being able to find him, Mochiro goes to Hokage Mansion and rests up for his next training exercise with The Hokage. When Mochiro wakes up from his nap, he finds Lord Hokage still no where to be found. Mochiro starts to worry about The Hokage, because he hasn't seen him since his last training exercise. Mochiro then decides to go inside The Hokage's office and look out his window above all of Konaha, and see if he can spot any signs of the Hokage. Mochiro reaches the window and peers out, looking down over all of Konaha. With no sign of The Hokage, Mochiro begins to cry, thinking The Hokage has abandoned him. Mochiro then exits The Hokage's office, when he spots a stain of blood on the back of the door. Mochiro then looks around for more signs of blood and he finds a kunai in The Hokage's giant swivel chair, stained with blood... Mochiro grabs the kunai out of the chair and goes to show Shizune. "Shizune!! Shizune!!, Where's Hokage! I found a kunai dripping with blood stuck in his swivel chair. And hes nowhere to be found!!" Mochiro then breaks down and starts crying in front of Shizune. Shizune tells Mochiro that if The Hokage was missing, he would not leave the village without leaving some type of clue to his whereabouts. Shizune then says "Mochiro! You must find out what happened to Lord Hokage! And please... dont alert the village of his disappearance. If they find out hes missing, they will be very unruly." Mochiro then searches the clearing where they fought. Mochiro finds no clues at the clearing and then travels back to the hospital where both of them were taken after the battle. Mochiro looks around The Hokage's bed and nightstand in his hospital room. Mochiro still finds nothing. Angry that he cant find out where The Hokage has gone off too, Mochiro goes to the Hokage Mansion Rooftop and sits on the tip and meditates. Mochiro then says, "Shizune's right, The Hokage wouldn't disappear without leaving us a trace of where hes gone." "For some reason... My heart, is telling me this is not practice..." "I think wherever he is, hes in danger." "Ive got to find him! I Must! Or.. Ill never complete my training." Mochiro sits and meditates on top of Hokage Mansion Rooftop until it gets dark...
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Mochiro stays on the rooftop day and night, awaiting Lord Hokages return. Mochiro takes the bloody kunai from beside him and tries something new. He drips the blood on his finger and makes a little Chakra ball around it so that he could detect where Lord Hokage is located. Mochiro put his hands together with the blood in the Chakra ball in it, he closed his eyes and began focusing on Lord Hokage. Mochiro got a picture in his mind that was blurry at first, so mochiro started focusing more and more until he got a clear vision on Lord Hokage. Mochiro vision went through the Forest of Death, behind the tallest tree. It went underneath a river to a dark cave were Lord Hokage was being heald hostage. " Ding Dong", Mochiro jumped down off the roof that Morning to see who it was. It was just a letter saying " Your days are coming to an end little one ". Mochiro raced through the Village looking for Shizune, meeting her at the Ramen shop. " Shizune I know where Lord Hokage is, but you and the Anbu Black Ops need to follow me", " Get any Jonin you can find and tell them to guard the city with out being detected ". " Meet me with the Anbu Members in the clearing where Lord Hokage and me trained as soon as the Jonin are on guard in the city.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:48 pm

Mochiro makes his way to The Forest of Death and begins looking for The Hokage. Mochiro is not able to find The Hokage and slumps down against a tree and screams out. "I cant find him!!! Help!!!! I Cant find him!!!!!" Mochiro breaks down at the tree, and then he sees a dark figure approaching him. "Who are you!! Dont step any closer!" The dark figure walks closer to Mochiro, and then it takes off its hat and reveals itself to Mochiro. "No !!! it cant be!!!! Your dead!!! This is impossible!! Stay away from me!!" "No Mochiro, your right, I am dead, But im always here to help you." Mochiro then says "Third Lord Hokage..." "Mochiro, Ive watched you desperately search to find The Hokage of your time." "It seems you cant find him and youve given up all hope...." "The Valley of the...." The figure that looks like The Third Lord Hokage then disappears into thin air and Mochiro wakes up from the illusion. "The Valley of The End... Thanks Third Lord Hokage, without your guidance, I would never have known what to do next." Mochiro then rises from the ground and makes his way to The Valley of The End. Once Mochiro arrives at The Valley of the End, he spots a figure on top of The Statue of Hashirama Senju. "Lord Hokage!!!!! Im Here!!!!!!!!! Is That You!!!!!" Marrik then jumps down from the statue and begins walking toward Mochiro.....
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:14 am

"Lord Hokage thank goodness I found you, I thought you ditched me or something". Mochiro and Lord Hokage begin walking back to the village to resume their training. " Lord Hokage can I tell you something "? " That Madara guy, I feel like there is a connection between us aside from both of us being from the Uchiha Clan ". " I mean I dont even know the guy and for some reason I feel like he has a connection with me and I also feel like my Father and Mother are tied into the connection some how ". " I need to know if my parents were involved with him in anyway". " Can you help me do that Lord Hokage "? Mochiro stopped as Lord Hokage kept going and suddenly drew to a stop. " Lord Hokage are you ok "? " Do you feel ok"? Moments past before Lord Hokage spoke a single word to Mochiro.
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:10 pm

Lord Hokage and Mochiro walk towards the village and Marrik suddenly grabs his heart and stumbles to the floor. "Im alright.. Just a mild pain." "Dont worry about me." Lord Hokage listens to the questions Mochiro says and gulps to himself quietly. "The reason you feel these connections now is because youve past your second test." "Just now, you should have spoke with a previous incarnation of the Will of Fire through your mind." "It should have felt like you were trapped in some type of unbreakable illusion." "Was it The Fourth, The Third ? Or Naruto ?" "But anyhow, we must move on to the last part." "The last part is the joining of your past incarnations spiritual chakra into your soul. The only way you can even access the Infinite Attribute is if you possess the abilities of those who were called legends." Lord Hokage and Mochiro stop at the Village gates and The Hokage looks at Mochiro. "Once youve acquired the Infinite Attribute, we will leave the village until the time arrives for us to protect it." "Our mission when we leave the village is for us to make it to your Grandmother's House...." "Your father left something of importance there for you when the time was right." "And another thing, dont forget Mochiro, that I am also one of your incarnations, Im just not dead yet." "And Mochiro, when Madara and Sasuke attack, we will loose a lot of lives." "But the primary objective is to defeat them." Lord Hokage and Mochiro walk inside the village headed to the Hokage's Mansion....
Back to top Go down
mochiro_uchiha

mochiro_uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:48 am

"So what are we going to do now Lord Hokage", " In the state your in I din't think you should continue". " If you do your going to die from your heart pains and training". Mochiro and Lord Hokage reached the Mansion, " Lord Hokage I think you should rest for today, just so you can regain your strength". Lord Hokage went to the first master bedroom so that he could rest up. " Yenshia, make sure Lord Hokage stays in bed for today". " Yes sir, but may I ask why?" He just doesnt feel good, on our way over here he grabbed his heart and stumbled down to the floor". " Im concerned that him training me will lead to him growing weaker and weaker". " Can you get him a nurse also?" " Yes Mochiro im on it". Yenshia went down to the hospital and got a nurse for Lord Hokage. " Nurse is he going to be alright?" " He will, but im afraid he needs to stay bed riden for the next 3 days". " 3 DAYS!!!!!!" " But we need to train for an important mission that can happen at anytime". " Well if your mission is more inportant than Lord Hokages health then be my guest", " Otherwise he must stay in bed for the next 3 days". " Yes nurse". " Yenshia, Im going out to train for a while". " Mochiro let me show you something first". Mochiro followed Yenshia downstairs to a tunnel that led to a training arena. " How long has this been here", " I've been building it ever since the 9th hokage was living here and I finished it just last week". " Last week, that was when Lord Hokage and I were in the hospital after our training seccession". " Exactly, would you like to use it". " Of course", " Go and stand in the middle of the arena". Yenshia jumped up into a box office that was at the top of the arena. " Are you ready Mochiro?" " Bring it on!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Marrik being the way he is, gets out of bed and walks toward the tv and turns it on. "YENSHIA!!" "YENSHIA!" Lord Hokage summons his personal assistance to his side. "Yes Lord Hokage?" "Where is Mochiro?" "Sir, Hes at the training field training, he told me not to let you out of the bed." "Yeah, i kinda figured that... Can you please grab my Leaf Ninja Uniform, and wash my flak jacket, my long tight black shirt, and my black sweats?" "Yes right away Lord Hokage." Lord Hokage watches tv and thinks about the next step to Mochiro's training. "These attacks are coming more frequently... I have to hurry up and finish his training so he will be ready when the time comes..." Lord Hokage throws on a standard leaf uniform, exactly like the one Kakashi Sensei used to wear. He turns off the tv and heads to the training field to receive Mochiro. Once arriving at the Training Field, Lord Hokage silently watches Mochiro as he trains his jutsu to master them for his battle against Madara Uchiha. "Your doing exceptional Mochiro, With me being sick lately I haven't been there as much to train and give you support." "I apologize for this setback, so now we can move on." "First things first, remember when you spoke to the Third Hokage through your mind ?" "Well that whole scenario of you trying to locate me was to get you to use your mind." "You past the second part of your test without realizing that you even did it." "You see, whenever you are in trouble, you can call out for help using your mind." "Because you are a current incarnation of the will of fire you can speak to those people of the will of fire who are dead." "I can do the same thing as well because Im a current incarnation." "But the only thing is, you cant control it, when you focus your mind it could be any incarnation of The Will of Fire who comes to your aid." "It could The First Hokage, The Third Hokage, Jiraiya,The Fourth Hokage, Kakashi, Naruto, or Konohamaru." "For me, when I call out for help, It is usually The First Hokage or Jiraiya who comes to aid me." "For you I suspect, It will be The Third and The Fourth." "But as you learn to hone and practice and train in that ability, you will learn to call upon anyone of them." "Im going to briefly tell you about spiritual chakra, but we must walk to the mansion." As Mochiro and The Hokage stroll through the village towards the Mansion, Marrik begins to tell the boy about this type of particular chakra. "You see, spiritual chakra is gathered around an item or personal belonging of a special shinobi." "The First Hokage was the first person to learn and understand this chakra." "The necklace and sword of the First Hokage carried that spiritual energy." "The Second Hokage's Sword of The Thunder God and His Faceplate carried that energy as well." "The Kunais that The Legendary Fourth Hokage used for his jutsu, those carried spiritual energy." "Spiritual energy is gathered around an item of importance so that when someone tries to use the Infinite Attribute, they can access the spiritual chakra around those items of the past incarnations." "You are at the last step of your training, we are going to train your soul." The Hokage and Mochiro enter the Mansion and go the the secret room in The Hokage's Bedroom. "I'm going to preform this ceremony to complete your training so that you will have the power of the Infinite Attribute." Marrik tells Mochiro to sit on the floor in the center of a giant seal on the floor with seven smaller seals outside." "I can sense your tense... dont be afraid, im here with you." "Now in order to preform this ceremony I need the items of The previous incarnations of The Will of Fire." "So im going to use a Similar version of Orochimaru's reanimation technique. Except we dont have to use dead bodies." "They are not going to be fighting, but they must approve you to be one of the current incarnations of The will of fire." "To get their approval, they will ask something of you and you must do it, when you complete the task that they will ask of you it will be in the form of an illusion." "Only when your done can you come back to reality." "So take a deep breath and let us begin..." Lord Hokage made a set of hand seals and cast his jutsu. The room began to glow and each incarnation rose from a seal on the floor. "First Lord Hokage..." "We are incarnations of The Will of Fire, and we wish to get your approval so that Mochiro Uchiha may acquire the infinite attribute." "So... This is the last shinobi of The Will of Fire eh?" The First Hokage spoke to Mochiro and told him what he must do to get his approval. "You must master Adamantine Power, to use Adamantine Power, you must answer this question, once you answer the question correctly, Marrik will combine my sword and necklace and that will be your key to Adamantine power. When fighting, to use The gift of Adamantine power just gather chakra into your hands and strike with force, thinking of The First Fire Shadow." "The question is, What does the Valley of the End represent ?" Mochiro cleared his throat and said "It represents the battle of two best friends who are destined to fight through generations to come." "Very well, You may combine my items, and remember, the power of The First Lord Hokage is always with you." Marrik grabbed The First's sword and necklace and used his chakra to combine them and then they transformed into a small portion of chakra which Mochiro absorbed. The First Hokage's seal on the floor and his image faded away. "Ready for the next one Mochiro?, Your doing great." Next, The Third Hokage's image appeared in front of Mochiro and said "You are the final shinobi to illuminate the village and defend and protect The Will of Fire.." "For generations and generations we have defended the village and now its time for you to make out final stand against this great evil." "To gain access to my wisdom and integrity, you must answer this question, once you get it right, Marrik will transform my smoking pipe into spiritual chakra and you will absorb it and gain my approval." "The question is, What do you fight for, What gives you the guts to never give up?" Mochiro quickly knew the answer to that, and said "My Mother and Father's death, To protect the Leaf Village, Id gladly give my life to defend my home.. The different innocent people that live there are my family and I wont let them die to someone like Madara or Pein." Marrik transforms The Third's pipe into spiritual chakra and allows Mochiro to absorb it. The Third Fire Shadow spoke once more before fading away, "Young Shinobi, you must be willing to put your life on the line for this village, it is your home, you must defend it... I am The Third Hokage, and I'm always with you." The Third's image disappeared and Jiraiya, Who is one of the Legendary Sannin appeared before Mochiro. "I am Here!!! The infamous Toad Sage !!! None shall stand to my Might!!!" "I know what your here for, you want to gain my approval dont you?" Mochiro nodded at Jiraiya and Jiraiya spoke again, "Well, answer my question and you can have it." "Everyone is inspired by someone to try their hardest, Everyone is pushed to their limit by someone who believes in them. I was inspired my my own student.. The Fourth Hokage, along with Sarutobi Sensei. Who were you inspired by?" Mochiro closed his eyes and smiled ... "I was inspired by Marrik Hyuuga who is The Tenth Hokage, When I knew things were hard and I thought I couldnt make it, He told me to never give up and keep trying." "When I was attacked and didnt know what was going on, Marrik jumped in front of me and saved me." "When Marrik got sick, even though he was unable to do things like train and do his job, He said he has a duty to the village and no matter what he must do his duty. He pushes himself everyday and struggles to teach me and defend his village. I wish to do the same thing and be strong like him." Jiraiya's image looked at Marrik who was behind Mochiro who had tears slowly dropping from his eyes. Jiraiya smiled and said "I told a comrade something that I want to tell you... "What makes a shinobi is not what ninjutsu they wield, what makes a true shinobi is the guts to never give up.." "Remember that kid, promise me that you will never forget that." "You have The Toad Sage's approval !" Jiraiya's imaged faded away ans so did his seal on the floor. "We are almost done Mochiro... How do you feel?" "I feel brand new, my chakra is overflowing with power... I feel stronger than a hurricane." "Great..." Next, The Legendary Fourth Hokage's image appeared and his seal lit a bright yellow that illuminated the whole room. "Mochiro Uchiha... and Marrik Hyuuga, you stand before me to get my approval dont you.." "Well I dont have a question for you, but I do have a request.." "Lies, Deception, and Corruption are whats slowly destroying the village and all that we stand for." "I learned that when I fought Madara and The Nine Tails long ago.." "Marrik, You already knew someone was going to tell you that you must come forward and speak the truth, He has a right to know." "Marrik turns his head to the side and says "But Lord Fourth.." "Lord Fourth nothing... As a previous incarnation of The Will of Fire, and as The Fourth Fire Shadow of the Village Hidden in the Leaves, I command you to speak the truth..." Marrik looks at Mochiro and says "Your mother..., Your Mother... She tried to rebel against Madara Uchiha at the Kage Summit some years back..." "Madara took her hostage and found that she had a very unique ability." "She can suppress any dojutsu to the point of total loss of control." " We will speak more about this later but we must finish this ceremony." The Fourth Fire Shadow nods and allows Mochiro his approval. "Mochiro, Madara Uchiha is a formidable opponent and must be stopped at all cost." "Use my talents and bring an end to this monster and bring the ultimate peace to the Five Nations." Yondamie Hokage's image and seal disappears and Marrik combines The Fourth's Kunai and his Flak Jacket into spiritual chakra and lets Mochiro absorb it. Kakashi Hatake's image appeared and so did his seal on the floor. "Hmm, Mochiro Uchiha... I have something to share with you and you can gain my approval. Listen closely..." "In the ninja world those who break rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades and what they fight for are worse than scum." "Always think on your feet, and be swift and merciless..." Kakashi's image disappeared and Marrik combined Kakashi's mask and book into spiritual chakra and Mochiro absorbed it. Naruto's image appeared and so did his seal. "Mochiro, promise me you will end the fighting and the war. Please bring peace to the ninja world and make everyone proud... The fate of the ninja world rest on your shoulders so be careful..." Naruto's image disappeared and so did the seal. Marrik combines Naruto's red Flak Jacket and his picture of Team 7 into spiritual chakra and Mochiro absorbs it. Lastly, Konohamaru appeared and smiled at Mochiro and his image disappeared..." The two shinobi smiled and the room light came on. Marrik and Mochiro left the room and Marrik said, "Well, your done.. all that's left is to bring down Madara." Mochiro walked to the door and said "I'm taking a nap, wake me up later so we can get some training in..." Marrik nodded and walked to his office in the Hokage Mansion to fill out some papers. "Watch out Madara.. this child is stronger than ever before.."
Back to top Go down
Marrik Hyuuga
Tenth Hokage
Marrik Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:22 am

While in his office, Marrik writes on notations on a couple of mission reports and sips some lemonade sake that was waiting for him on his desk. "Things couldnt get any better.. Mochiro's training is complete... The pains have decreased a bunch... and the village is prosperous." Marrik smiles and rises out of his chair with the papers and takes them to Yenshia. When Marrik gets to Yenshia at the Mansion Entrance, he hands him the papers and says "These need to be submitted to Lord Kazekage. His request for more gold have been accepted and Ill send a task force there within two weeks." Yenshia nods and walks off toward the Village Gates. Marrik goes back inside the mansion and inside his room to meditate. The Storm Sage sits in a chair and closes his eyes and meditates about the future. "Mochiro, should sleep the rest of the day, I know hes tired and he deserves to rest for a while." Lord Hokage then calms his mind and gathers his spiritual chakra and calls out to The Fourth Hokage. "Well his training is complete Minato.." "I think Ive done a rather fine job..." The Fourth Hokage then appears in an illusion and says, "Hes sleeping so peaceful... It makes me glad to see the village so peaceful." "Yes.. Lord Fourth.. Id be even better if the peace was permanent." The Fourth nods and says, "But you know hes.." Marrik then interrupts and says "Here.." "Hes here.. I feel his chakra." "He hid it from me but being around your essence has allowed me to sense it." "The time has come Minato... But my spirit feels uneasy..." The Fourth Hokage's shadow slowly fades away and he says " All The Fire Shadows spirits are uneasy when hes near.. You know where to find me Marrik..." Marrik then comes out of the illusion and walks to awaken Mochiro from his sleep....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar   Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenth Hokage and Mochiro Practice Spar
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next